August: Compton Martin, Somerset
ArcTanGent is a critically acclaimed, independent festival and since 2013 has been delivering line-ups you won’t find anywhere else on Earth.
Here is a quick list of some things you might want to know about ArTanGent…
- The festival takes place in late August on the idyllic Fernhill Farm near Bristol, UK.
- ArcTanGent was winner of Best Small Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2018 and were also shortlisted for the Best Line-up award.
- Our 100+ acts play across five alternating stages on a relatively compact site, so there is no chance of missing your favourite band.
- ArcTanGent have perhaps the friendliest and most chilled audience you’ll find at any festival.
- Camping is included for the whole weekend or you can upgrade to several glamping options if you want to experience the festival in style.
- ArcTanGent put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the best food traders a festival can buy. And they promise you’ll love the range of independent and local breweries.
- Every night ends with the infamous silent disco from 11pm to 3am. Trust us, this has to be seen to be believed!
- NME.com says that “ArcTanGent is essential” and “a weekend escape like no other on offer”. Whilst Metal Hammer magazine says that ATG is “three days of expansive exhilaration” and they are “a haven of progressive music across the spectrum of all things heavy”.
OUR REVIEW – and your chance to add your own
Be the first to leave a review.