- WHAT: Kendal Calling 2018
- WHEN: Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th July 2018
- WHERE: Lowther Deer Park, Hackthorpe, Cumbria, CA10 2HN, England MAP
- HOW: £145 for a weekend ticket – SOLD OUT
- WHO: THE LIBERTINES, CATFISH & THE BOTTLEMEN, RUN DMC, OCEAN COLOUR SCENE, JAMES, SHED SEVEN BUGZY MALONE and many many more
Kendal Calling is one of the UK’s few independent music festival and is held annually.
Starting in 2006, it has grown from a two-day, 900 capacity event to a 25,000 capacity 4-day music festival.
In 2010 Kendal Calling was awarded the Best Small UK Festival Award at the UK Festival Awards, as voted by the public, and won the industry award ‘Best Small Festival’ at the LIVE UK awards in 2011.
As well as a musical lineup, guests can also enjoy four days of art installations, comedy, gourmet food options, children’s entertainment and a real ale festival.
Headlining this year are the mighty indie royalty, The Libertines, popular kids Catfish and the Bottlemen with their anthemic choruses and hip-hop legends Run DMC.
Stay tuned for what bands to watch, what to do and how to do it in part 2 of our Kendal Festival 2018 preview!