YNOT festival news : We’d like to say a huge thanks to everyone who joined us at Y Not this weekend f…

Latest Festival Flyer update from YNOT Festival

Y Not Festival

We’d like to say a huge thanks to everyone who joined us at Y Not this weekend for making the first year on our new site so special. The changes we put in place helped us all enjoy the festival despite the weather, with some incredible performances and a wonderful atmosphere.

We are already excited about 2019.

MORE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Y Not Festival

When you're buying Y Not 2021 tickets and this happens... 🐗🏃‍♂️

👇
ynotfestival.com/tickets/

When youre buying Y Not 2021 tickets and this happens... 🐗🏃‍♂️

👇

Chris Allott😂😂

Bethanie Woodward

Jack Docherty

Y Not Festival

We'd like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who got involved with Y Not @ Home. We absolutely loved seeing you party Y Not style. You guys are the best, 2021 lets ave ya! 🤟 ... See MoreSee Less

roll on 2021 🍺🎸⛺️

It was great thanks guys

Mia Stronach

1 week ago

Y Not Festival

Last chance to get a Y Not ticket for £9.50pm!

TICKETS: bit.ly/YN20PPP

Booked @ 1159! Will be my 3rd and kids 1st.... oh and one Ynot@home.... c u all there!!!!

Natasha Smith

Don't think, just do 😜

Shaun Griffiths

Tom Easby Caitlin Harris hehe

View more comments

2 weeks ago

Y Not Festival

365 days until Y Not 2021! Who do you want to see next year? ... See MoreSee Less

365 days until Y Not 2021! Who do you want to see next year?

TBH at this point, I'd be happy with DJ Funky Gibbon on the back of a speedboat, in a field with some tractors

Royal Blood, The big moon, Stealing Sheep, Do nothing (Nottingham), Squid, Black midi, Parquet courts, Lapels (Derby) , Working men’s club, LCD sound system, Fat White family, Snapped Ankles, Primal Scream, Hot Chip, Chemical Brothers

Professor Green, The Streets, Jamie T, A J Tracey, Kano, Aitch, more grime please 🙏🏼

Jarvis Cocker Arctic monkeys

Courteeners. Noel Gallagher. Liam Gallagher. Milburn. The Murder Capital. Working Men's Club. Lathums. Red Rum Club. Andrew Cushin. Everly Pregnant Brothers. Reverend and the Makers. Editors. The Slow Readers Club. Doves. The Coral. Tom Grennan. Blossoms. Peter Hook. Shed Seven. The Blinders. Ian Brown. Gerry Cinnamon. Johnny Marr. 🙂

This years line up and of course rev’s !!

Porridge Radio, Self Esteem, Black Country New Road, and if you’re pushing the boat out the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Beans on toast, Inhaler, craig Charles, Twisted Wheel, Fontaines DC, superbird, The Skinner Brothers, Happy Mondays, Ocean Colour Scene, The Twang

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls, Amazons, KT Tunstall, Christine and the Queens

This years line up + twin Atlantic, pulled apart by horses and frank carter & the rattle snakes we missed in 2017

Supergrass. Cinematic Orchestra. Jorja Smith. Laura Marling. Villagers. Little Dragon. Suede

Tors / The lottery winners / the howl & the hum / the kooks / ash / the shambolics / DMAs

Shed Seven, Foals, Fontaines DC, Do Nothing, Superorganism, Black Country New Road, Ride, Doves

Courteeners... I’d come alone just to watch them in Derbyshire.

Catfish and the bottlemen for starters

Nothing but thieves, Whispering sons added to this year

The line up you had this year!

Please include this years line up.... Royal Blood, Richard Ashcroft, Amazons, Terrorvision, Levellers, Shed Seven, James, Jade Bird 🤞 gutted to miss these this year!

Stereophonics

This years line up plus Reverend and the Makers.

This years line up please! In particular Royal Blood, James, Craig David x

Super furry animals

Beans on Toast, Terrorvision. Fill in the rest yourself, cheers.✌️

This year's line up. Especially Shed 7 Levellers And James

Stereophonics, Nothing but Thieves, The Snuts and Razorlight.

View more comments

2 weeks ago

Y Not Festival

Y Not for just £9.50 a month?! Book before the end of July and we'll cover the first instalment, all you need to pay is the £8 booking fee. Pre-payment plan tickets will go up to £114.50 from August 1st so be quick!

BOOK NOW: bit.ly/YN20PPP

Sarah Coupe shall we book

Neil Zulu can we go next year

Caitlin Harris Tom Easby can we plz go

Booked!!!

Francesca Guest Caitlin Siobhan Tom Rowe

Julian Wilson Hayley Jackson

Zoe Tilson

Amanda Jane Bamford

Ryan Lyall

Daniel James Hawkins

Charmaine Buckle

Giving this to new customers what are you going to offer loyal ones that have rolled there subscriptions and fully paid tickets over?

Liv Parker what you saying?

James Shannahan

View more comments

1. Anonymous says:

100% better. Big thanks to all your staff that worked the weekend as all that I spoke to made the effort and were lovely. Had a great weekend 😀👍

2. Anonymous says:

Had a great weekend, a lot better organised this year, the whole y not team were brilliant and very helpful in every department. Well done see you next year 👍

3. Anonymous says:

1st time… Great organisation… great for kids, friendly staff, safe, cleanliness of toilets in main arena amazed me! Live in camping area was great nd well organised.
    Pop up cinema, flamingo jacks, Club Malibu all fab… great food selection… would love to come back next year! Thankyou for a weekend of memory making and an introduction to a ‘real’ festival for our 5 year old! 😎😎😎Xx

4. Anonymous says:

Really, really turned it round this year guys, well done … you even provided proper festival weather from sun right thru to rain 😂😂😂 … more than happy with family camping site in relation to car parking, asked numerous times to show wristband & quick check on bags, toilet cleanliness was amazing, a big well done on that … all in all couldn’t fault it, a lovely relaxed chilled atmosphere & we ended up with a great crew where we pitched our tent … 6pm can’t come quick enough to book for next year 👍🏻👍🏻 xx

5. Anonymous says:

Really was very well organised and a great line up from the newest up-and-coming stars in the ‘This Feeling’ Tent to the established gGiants like Manics and all points in between. Amazing food too and all the staff we spoke to were really helpful and friendly … Hopefully more of the same next year; even though the weather did it’s best to put a downer on it for the 2nd year in a row, this could become my new fave festival! =D

6. Anonymous says:

Our first time and I can honestly say it’s been the best experience to enjoy with our family and amazing friends! It’s definitely an annual event ! THANK YOU 🙏

7. Anonymous says:

6th time at Y Not this year and I have to say it is the best one yet! Everything about the festival was great and Catfish were incredible. I’m glad you have informed us that it was Jamiroquai’s decision not to continue as this has changed my opinion on them now. Still a great band however! Cheers 🍻

8. Anonymous says:

5th year and such an improvement all round versus last year even with weather. Great staff all very polite and helpful, sites managed well so no younger groups kicking off till early hours in family camping and smart decisions taken in extreme conditions, wood clippings down to stop dust and wet areas.
    Only grip, food as always to expensive.
    Defiantly be back in 2019 🤘

9. Anonymous says:

Had a fab time this year in spite of the occasional biblical weather – although this kind of biblical I can live with. So well organised this year and it felt really safe and easy to negotiate. Keep thinking it’s my last year and then you go and lure me back by being rather marvellous – thanks ynot! X

10. Anonymous says:

We had a great time until the wind destroyed our tent on Saturday. Just one small criticism the queuing to get in on Thursday was a farce with every bit of baggage searched a bit of common sense could have been applied. Also there should have been a separate entrance for people who already had wrist bands who went back to their cars for the rest of their stuff instead of having to queue back up with everyone else. It took us two hours to get back into the site through the security because most of them were first time entrants.

11. Anonymous says:

Amazing festival! Only complaint would be that I bought an adult ticket, as I am 21, and my darling son lost my I.d before I came. The girls on the gate were ovbiously younger than me, and although I do look young I have tattoos & a face full of piercings, so common sense would be that I am over 18. But I do appreciate I look young. I was given a child’s wrist band, which to be honest was really embarrassing, but not only that, I paid for an adults ticket not a child’s, and surely if I was given a child’s wrist band I should have been refunded the extra money I paid?

12. Anonymous says:

Enjoyed the festival. Nice to see plenty of woodchip and cleanish toilets. Great performances, despite fat lad last night not coming back on. 😂😂 Anyone with photos of the Ghoul. Please share them to the Ghoul Appreciation Society on facebook. 👍👍

13. Anonymous says:

Thank you Ynot for making our 1st time such an enjoyable time. Even the weather couldn’t stop us enjoying ourselves. The staff we’re fantastic and your loos were 1st class. Our lad even made £50 recycling the plastic cups -great idea. We’ll be back. 🍻🎶🥂🧀🍞🤣😂❤💙

14. Anonymous says:

First ever music festival for me and my lad and oh boy, what a festival to start off with! I sooo have the festival bug and will be coming back for more next year

15. Anonymous says:

Fab weekend despite the rain. Sat night was amazing, Kaiser Chiefs were brill but didn’t enjoy getting near on crushed to death when catfish came on! Only little gripe- paid £60 for VIP but the lounge was a joke, not enough showers and toilets weren’t cleaned enough. However toilets in the arena were clean and well stocked. Lots of food outlets and loved the Magners bar. Can’t wait for the next one!

16. Anonymous says:

Well you certainly listened after last year and definitely went the extra mile this time round- huge thank you to all the team who worked so hard to make this year’s festival amazing – loved the family campsite, new site and layout of stages, clean toilets and proper running water, much improved security and better communication and such a friendly chilled atmosphere… the bands were amazing, the staff were all friendly and helpful and we had a fab 4 days, we’ll definitely be coming back for our 3rd time next year! See you then xx

17. Anonymous says:

Can’t believe some people moaning, it’s a festival that cost 120 for a ticket which got both me and my 11 year old son in, The organisation was fantastic, and it never took more than 15 minutes to get anywhere including car park.
    You can’t control the weather and y not do not make a fraction of the money the big festivals do to invest in even better infrastructure . I’m quite happy people were disappointed with the vip sections as I can’t stand elitism and vip areas, it goes against the whole ethos of what festivals should be about 😎, nothing more excruciating than being in a club and seeing a load of twats stood behind a rope thinking they’re a cut above the rest of the clientelle 😁😁😁.

I bought a cheap pop up tent and it stayed solid and dry inside throughout the adverse weather, when it lashed it down whilst we were in the main arena we just popped inside one of the bigger tents for shelter. So what if one of the acts was cut short by 20 minutes, their was so much more entertainment on offer all over the site.
    Great festival great atmosphere and we will be back.

18. Anonymous says:

First ever festival….first time camping…..thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn’t once feel unsafe. Can’t wait to book for next year.
    My only criticism would be maybe the ban on your own alcohol in the arena. I understand you have to make money but would it be such a bad thing to allow people to take their own. I wouldn’t even be opposed to paying a bit more for my ticket to be honest.

19. Anonymous says:

Had a great weekend in spite of the sloppy organisation and farcical alcohol policy, The whole festival seemed set up to take as much money from us as possible. Also, when Pete Doherty is calling out your security mid gig for being ridiculously heavy handed with kids in a mosh pit something is very wrong.

20. Anonymous says:

My first time so I can’t compare it to others like most on here but I will say that me and my seven year old lad had the time of our life. Everyone was smiley, on hand to crack a joke and even security made any dealings with them as unthreatening and fun as possible. I honestly can’t see what else could have been done to make this any better as per the amazing experience we both enjoyed. Well done and see you next year x

21. Anonymous says:

Cracking weekend, had a great time – one gripe – no camping chairs allowed in the main arena!! I love to pull up my chair and sit in the sun (or rain) watching a days entertainment. I kept on the move and got to see more than I usually would but missed chilling in my chair

22. Anonymous says:

Best weekend ever!!!!! It was our first family festival and I now have the bug.

The people there were amazing too. There was a young chap who walked past my friends son who had been a little upset after briefly falling out with his best pal and wandered off to sit by himself only 10ft from us all. A young lad, 18 at the most saw him crying and stopped to asking he was alright. This massively restored faith in humanity for me. Not many young lads would have given 2 tosses about a 10yr old upset and seem-ably alone – we salute you my friend 🙌🏻

My 10yr old son was bouncing for the entire time and can’t wait to go back next year.

YNot, THANK YOU for our memories 🙌🏻💛😍🎤🎸🥁🥂🌭🍔👪🌦

23. Anonymous says:

It’s obvious you put everything into putting things right after last year. The site was great, security spot on and the infrastructure much better suited to bad weather. What I think you need to concentrate on now is your main stage – why is it closed so quickly when it rains? I’m no expert but it seems unnecessarily high and therefore lets lots of rain in. If you can sort that then you’ve got it made. People won’t keep paying for tickets when they don’t know if they’re going to see their favourite bands. 2 Sunday headliners cancelled in 2 years is poor. Other than that, I think you can give yourselves a big pat on the back 👍🏽

24. Anonymous says:

Hi there just wanted to say thank you for making 2018 brilliant! The organisation was amazing and despite a tiny bit of unfortunate weather ( we just hunkered down at this point and our young adult kids did similar) we saw the onsite building site kick into action and gaffer the site, the trouble with large tents is always going to be a problem in high winds but that is Mother Nature and our British weather and although unpleasant is not your fault.
    The staff were professional and continued to be in good humour they were really lovely. We are so glad that you managed the crime aspect (which blights all festivals now) very successfully and the visible police presence was great to see. Basically all our frustrations of last year were recognised and addressed and we are very pleased and have had a wonderful extended weekend with Thursday and Friday burning our eyes out and Saturday and Sunday being the best they could be ! We loved the littler stages with such a variety of acts ( Mr B Gentleman rhymes and Tina T’Urner the tea lady plus the Saloon’s variety of DJ’s ) as well as the bigger acts a great selection to please young and not so young.
    Thank you YNot we will be back again thank you for YNot – Help make 2018 better …for making things better !!!

25. Anonymous says:

Booked again for 2019 after a fab time with many improvements on last year although where was the real Saloon Bar?? Luckily we found the Magners Bar which rocked on Friday night with the Funky Gibbon excellent addition to the line up.