Watchet Festival news: We are getting quite a few emails asking about camping to answers these in gener…
Latest update from Watchet Festival
We are getting quite a few emails asking about camping to answers these in general:-
-A camping ticket is required if staying on site in a tent 🏕 or live in vehicles
– Camp site opens at 10am on Friday 23rd
– You can camp/ stay on site on Sunday night
– You need to vacate the camping areas by midday on Monday 26th
– There are shower units in each camping field with hot water.
– There will be drop of points for any unopened food you may bring and not use that you can donate to the local food bank, or you can buy something to donate.
– A shuttle bus will be running from Warren farm and Warren bay holiday village for those staying of site at these two closest campsites to the festival site (2-3 miles away) , please contact the sites direct to book in.
Tickets will be started to be dispatched mid July, you will get an email confirmation that your ticket(s) have been dispatched.
Camping ⛺️ tickets are very close to selling out please do not leave it to late to purchase if you wish to stay on site.
Watchet Music Festival