Watchet Festival news: Motorhome/Campervan Permits are VERY close to selling out. …

Latest update from Watchet Festival

Motorhome/Campervan Permits are VERY close to selling out.

Once the permits have gone, anyone wishing to bring a motorhome/campervan etc will need to book into a local campsite. The closet campsite is a 15 minute walk to/from the festival site (Helwell Bay). Details on all campsites can be found on our website ‘Info Page’.

No caravans or trailer tents permitted on festival site.

Watchet Music Festival

1. Jules Malone says:

* Hurriedly checks email *
    Ah yes- I remember I wasn’t happy with the extra charge for our additional metre length – never seen this before at a festival 😳….. I really hope all vans will actually be measured and made to pay extra if they bought a cheaper pass……….

2. Andy Long says:

I thought they did that last year? Pretty sure I remember wondering whether anyone would check and sure I ended up paying for a larger van.

3. Watchet Music Festival says:

In the previous 10 years people who had vehicles over 5 metres had to buy 2 permits. Next year there are 2 permit sizes to choose from. It’s all done with YOU, the motorhome/campervan owner in mind, we want to ensure as many people as possible can be accommodated. There will be a steward there but, if you think anyone is taking the mickey, feel free to have a word with the steward and they will check.

4. Andy Long says:

That’s as I remember it. What annoyed me a little is that for most other things the cut off is 6m, so there are a lot of vans at 6 or just under whereas your choice of 5 caught a lot of people into paying the extra. Not a winge, just a comment! I paid it last year on our 6m van and was still happy with the weekend 🙂

5. Chris Orange says:

What are the permit prices? 🤔

6. Stuart Beecham says:

Dee Steve just in case you were thinking of bringing yours!

7. Siobhan Wilson says:

Nell Barrington Kate Barrington ?

8. Karen Gratton says:

I’ve bought a car park pass. Can I pay difference and up grade please

9. Mike Allen says: