Watchet Festival news: Here are the answers to Tuesdays Christmas Quiz …
Latest update from Watchet Festival
Here are the answers to Tuesdays Christmas Quiz
1. , Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and . . . Olive!
2. Indian Ocean
3. Anything you want
5. A Christmas during which there is snow on the ground.
6. Button Nose
8. Polar Bear, Artic Fox, Ringed Seal, Reindeer, Narwgal, Ox, Moose, Orca, Snowy owl, Alaskan malamute etc etc
9. Patara, Lycia, Turkey
10. 270 AD–343 AD (you work it out lol)
11. North America
13. Santa’s List
14. evergreen fir tree
16. Hat, Carrot, Coal, Sticks, Scarf, Snow, Buttons
18. The Arctic Circle is divided among eight countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, the United States (Alaska), Canada (Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut) Denmark (Greenland), and Iceland
How many did you get right?????
Watchet Music Festival
[custom-facebook-feed id=307244792778993 masonry=false number=4]