Latest update from Shambala Festival
Tickets for Shambala 2019 will go on sale on Monday, October 29th, at 1pm sharp.
🚨 Important changes to the ticketing system 🚨
– This year, we are simplifying things by only offering three different price tiers, rather than five. You'll be pleased to know were are offering way more Tier Ones than usual – nearly four times as many as last year!
– After taking on board Shambalan feedback, we will now be offering 'instalment' (aka payment plan) tickets at every tier – rather than just at final tier prices.
– In a change to previous years, instalments will now be deducted from your bank automatically each month, rather than you needing to log in and pay manually each time.
– We will also be offering instalment tickets for Red Fox Cycling tickets and Shambala Express Coach Packages.
– 'Sustainable' travel packages, e.g. Shambala Express Coach packages and Red Fox cyclist tickets are £15 cheaper than regular tickets – as a thank you for keeping things green – but you MUST arrive on the coach or on a Red Fox cycling tour for these tickets to be valid for entry.
Even with nearly four times as many Tier Ones this year, they are likely to go pretty quick. Please do take a moment to read our top tips for a smooth booking process here – they really do help! http://www.shambalafestival.org/tickets-on-sale-monday-oct…/