Shambala Festival news: Shambala 2019 tickets on sale at 1pm today!
Latest update from Shambala Festival
Sound the klaxon! Tickets for Shambala 2019 will go on sale at 1pm today – watch the countdown, here: https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/b…/shambala-2019/10047822
Once the page goes live, make sure you click the 'expand' icons by the ticket option headers to see the full range of ticket options.
We've made some changes to the ticketing system this year…
– We're now offering installment (payment plan) tickets across all tiers – including Shambala Express coach packages and Red Fox cyclist tickets.
– Red Fox cycle rides will now run from Bristol, London and Sheffield.
– This year, bookers of instalment tickets will have subsequent payments taken automatically.
– We've cut the number of ticket tiers down to three, from five – meaning we've nearly quadrupled the amount of tier ones.
– Sustainable travel packages (coach packages and cyclist tickets) are £15 cheaper than regular tickets – but you have to arrive on the coach, or by bike, for these to be valid for entry.
– Choose your tickets and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved until you click reserve! You then have 15 minutes to complete the purchase before they disappear.
– It is only the early tiers that have such high demand. Concentrate on bagging your entry tickets first. You can log back in for other tickets (car passes, kid’s tickets etc) later if needed.
More info on tickets and useful tips can be found here: http://www.shambalafestival.org/tickets-on-sale-monday-oct…/