Latest Festival Flyer update from Long Division Festival
Info for Long Division Saturday:
– The wristband exchange is on The Bull Ring (5-7 Bull Ring, Wakefield WF1 1HB). It will be open from 11:30 – 19:00. You need to go here to swap your ticket for a wristband before you head off anywhere else. Tickets will be available on the door for £30.
– If you arrive after that, you can collect from Warehouse 23 but will need to show your physical ticket or a print out of your See Ticket to them.
– There are free programmes available at the wristband exchange. You can also use our online Clashfinder (below)
– As always, once a venue hits capacity, it will be a one out, one in situation. Get down to artists you really want to see nice and early.
– Our wristband exchange is a central hub this year, with a Cafe / Bar, food trucks, merch and children's workshops. It's a great place to hang out.
– Have a great day. See things you wouldn't normally see. Be nice to each other. Enjoy Wakefield at it's best.
A free, printable timetable for Long Division 2019