Kendal Calling festival news : Wow… What better way to close our Main Stage for the weekend than with a caree…

Wow... What better way to close our Main Stage for the weekend than with a caree...

Latest Festival Flyer update from Kendal Calling

Kendal Calling

Wow… What better way to close our Main Stage for the weekend than with a career-spanning greatest hits set from The Libertines and an incredible firework display!

πŸ“Έ Shot by Anthony Harvey for http://www.oneeyein.com

MORE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. Anonymous says:

Possibly best ever KC close out song

2. Anonymous says:

Charlotte Youern

3. Anonymous says:

The Libertines were absolutely superb! What a final night headliner!

4. Anonymous says:

Omg was absolutely buzzing by the end of this set! Fantastic, my husband who didn’t want to watch them ended up more happy than me! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5. Anonymous says:

I have to compliment all of your site staff this year KC what lovely people, so helpful and friendly and a big shout out to the security guy who helped me to my camping spot when I couldn’t carry everything!

6. Anonymous says:

Home now very tired but wish I was still in the fields. Libertines really did bring the weekend to a great end. Thanks Kendal calling

7. Anonymous says:

Brilliant way to end the weekend. Libertines were excellent.
    Sad it’s come to end back home now.

8. Anonymous says:

Husband lost phone – hoped it had been handed in but seems someone decided to take it to Glasgow instead πŸ˜’ – hope Karma bites you on the arse 😑

9. Anonymous says:

Black i phone 7 found last night by a woman who was staying in the deer lodge,could you please return the phone to lost property as i went to collect it and it hasn’t been handed in yet. Thanks

10. Anonymous says:

Libertines made that weekend, absolutely smashed it 😁

11. Anonymous says:

Big thank you to all the Kendal Calling staff, especially security who were all lovely & helpful. The Eden Forest was brilliant this year! Well Done Kendal Calling πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

12. Anonymous says:

Was in calling out watching The Amazons instead AMAZIng πŸ‘Œ

13. Anonymous says:

All amazing would just like to say to Kendal callling can we have a better more grown up map next year do people can plan properly?? Very well organised apart from that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

14. Anonymous says:

Catfish were the best thing by farοΏΌ x

15. Anonymous says:

Didn’t think I’d enjoy the Libertines but they were fantastic. Shame about the lad with the guitar if it’s true though.

16. Anonymous says:

Fun loving criminal we’re absolutely fantastic and made my weekend just one thing kendal calling I would of loved it if they were more bins in the camping area but what a fantastic place and a lovely crowd of people

17. Anonymous says:

The Amazons was for us in calling out tent made our night my kids were rocking all over ❀️🎸😎🀘🏻

18. Anonymous says:

This was our first time at Kendal Calling & what an awesome weekend we had. Will definitely be purchasing tickets for next year. Thanks KC for making a weekend to remember. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜

19. Anonymous says:

You deffo just secured a few more annual visitors with me and Amy Knowles, and no doubt loads more. Been god knows how many festivals over the years but this was one of the best by a mile. Second only to the mighty Glastonbury! But this place has the same awesome vibe, and as long as it’s still going in a few years, this will be the one I use to introduce my daughter’s to the festival lifestyle.

20. Anonymous says:

Brilliant festival,great vibe and some brilliant performances…can you just level the ground off to and from the car parking…my arms arms are a foot longer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š

21. Anonymous says:

Saw the Libertines a few years ago at Leeds and was disappointed but by God I wasn’t on Sunday, top performance from them. When they are in that form there isn’t many better.

22. Anonymous says:

Great weekend despite the rain and fantastic Access staff they where amazing and really looked after me and the family well done

23. Anonymous says:

Highlights this year.. kunst cabaret, lady leshhur and slydigs… missed the jaeggar tent … bring it back next year please 🀩

24. Anonymous says:

Gotta say my first Kendal calling and my first festival for 6 years after doing v fest for about 6 years previous and what a difference compared to v- loved it, great weekend, excellent staff who had smiles on their faces whilst doing their jobs, no 7 hour drive, great getting in and out- we’ll all be back next year and just a big thanks for a great weekend x

25. Anonymous says:

Another amazing weekend KC. Great people, great vibes and great food and drink. Too many highlights. Beatsie boys closing hip hop party was off the scale. Only bettered by elvana.