Kendal Calling festival news : Keep up to date with all essential Kendal Calling 2018 info by following our @in…

Latest Festival Flyer update from Kendal Calling

Kendal Calling

Keep up to date with all essential Kendal Calling 2018 info by following our @inthefieldsLIVE Twitter. The KC team will be on hand to get you geared up for our 13th party in the fields!

MORE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. Life Quotes says:

I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… that destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays… that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never return: words, time and opportunities… therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option.
    Check out our page for some truly amazing content <3

2. James Holt says:

Trevor Dyson I think I want to go back…to KC…

3. Lee Hewitt says:

I have 2 camping tickets for sale how to I go about advertising them for sale. Thanks

4. Aaron Elvis Morris says:

KENDAL CALLING TICKET : WEEKEND & THURSDAY TICKET PLUS SOAP OPERA & POSH PRIVY : £200 FACE VALUE. PICK UP FROM MY SHOP IN LANCASTER AT THE ASSEMBLY ROOMS OR CALL NUMBER ON FLYER

5. Aandrea Winrow says:

We haven’t bought a car parking hanger. Will it arrive on time if I buy it online today ???

6. Sara Atkins says:

I have X2 Thursday add on tickets available for 20 pound each if anyone is interested

7. Sally Gregson says:

2x weekend tickets to sell. Were £150 each face value selling for £100 each. Can post recorded delivery or meet in Lancaster or Manchester (or in between) to exchange. Will sell seperatly.

8. John Caswell says:

Looking for a Thursday ticket for sale please

9. Donna Arkley says:

I’ve bought the emperors field upgrade tickets through twickets for 4 people but I don’t have a car park pass. I’ve tried emailing KC to sort it before we get there on Friday. Does anyone know if it will be a problem? Thanks

10. Jan-Magic Maggs says:

I have STILL not received my live in vehicle (accessible campsite) and carers pass to Kendal despite repeated messages and emails!!! We set off early Wednesday morning. The stress is causing me severe angina attacks! Please can someone do something!

11. Emma Petkovic says:

Let’s talk about the weather! I want to bring a gazebo so I don’t become unwell in the heat. In conditions like this shade is a basic human need. I don’t want a tired miserable campsite Marshall / security / neighbouring campers to ask me to take down a gazebo. In this weather the compassionate thing to do is to allow your customers to have shade. 🌈🌺🌞🌻🌏💚☮☯

12. Jessica Ferris says:

****For Sale****
    X 2 adult weekend PLUS Thursday entry tickets
    X 1 live in vehicle pass
    X 1 under 5 weekend plus Thursday entry
    X 1 over 5 weekend plus Thursday entry

Cost over £400, happy to forgo selling of child tickets but would like to cover adult ticket cost.

Will post first class or for collection M33.
    Reasonable offers, please in box me.

13. Adele Hinde says:

I am still selling 2 x weekend tickets for genuine reasons that we cannot go anymore 😞 please get in touch if interested. Open to offers as it’s short notice x

14. Derri Burdon says:

I have 2x Thursday tickets for sale if anyone is interested.

15. Sarah Hawkins says:

Thursday to Sunday ticket available, £100. Driving down from Edinburgh so can meet on the way, or nearer to Penrith/outside the gates.

16. Sarah Hawkins says:

I’ve got a Soap Opera plus the posh loo’s for sale…PM me if interested!

17. Victoria Emily says:

Is anyone selling a weekend ticket, we’re in Sale, Manchester looking for just One please? Xx

18. David Smith says:

loads for sale on this Steve Hoodsup lad

19. Vanda de Freitas says:

I’m going tomorrow and have 2 x weekend tickets, 2 x car parking tickets, 2 x Thursday tickets and 1 x Great Plains tickets. Happy to meet people there. Couple of my group can’t go. Message me.

20. Sarah Hawkins says:

Still got my spare Thursday + Friday to Sunday tickets available and am making my way in to the festival

21. Sylvia Tinnion says:

1adult Friday-Sunday ticket available £100

22. Rob Powell says:

Does anyone know if you can pay for the carpark on arrival?