Ed Sheeran – Glastonbury 2017

So the question is – was Ed’s guitar out of tune for most of the set? There were enough people saying it was…but what did you think?

13 hours ago

Ed Sheeran

Had an amazing experience recording this version of Perfect with Andrea Bocelli at his home in Tuscany. Track is out now ad.gt/perfectsymphony & video of me recording it is up on my YouTube channel x youtu.be/eiDiKwbGfIY ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

it doesn't matter what language Ed sings in, as soon as he opens his mouth and starts singing it's pure magic

This is insane, so much better than the Beyoncé version and Ed singing in Italian is something I didn’t think I needed until now 😍❤️

I think 'Perfect' duet with Beyonce is Terrible, she tries too hard to be as awesome as Ed Sheeran and honestly ruins the song!

In Italy, we call it: "Amore". That song is "Amore". Thanks Ed Sheeran

Wow that's just beautiful. Can't you just see the admiration in Ed's face when he's listening to Andrea. Fantastic!

This was my wedding song... ♥️♥️♥️ thank you for everything you doing... I should get married again and have this version 😆

You ruined this song when you had Beyoncé do it in my opinion but this has completely redeemed it. This is how you take an already great song and do a duet with it.

In awe of these wonderful men. Andrea Boceilli is THE most beautiful singer on the planet. I love Ed Sheeran. An amazing singer. Together they work beautifully Truly wonderful people to listen to Merry Christmas 🎄🎄

I’m Italian I can say that your pronunciation is Perfect and so damn sweet ❤️ you’re Perfect Ed Sheeran 😘 thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us

Ciao Ed, how are you? I think that è ora che fai un benedetto concerto in Italy (la tappa ad X-Factor non lo era se pensavi di scampartela così)! You love Italy, you sing MERAVIGLIOSAMENTE in italian, che vogliamo fare?! Ce la meritiamo almeno una data? Esci an italian concert, please!! Ti invitiamo ai pranzi italiani che veramente sono perfect! Sincerely, con tutta la mia depressione, Thank you! 💘

I love this!! 2 of my all time favorite artists - together!! I'll be seeing Ed in Nz next year (!!!) Now to make the dream of seeing Andrea Bocelli live a reality 😍😍

This version is perfect! I like it much more than Beyoncè's version! So romantic and sweet...Ed, please, sing in Italian again 😍❤

Tears flowed. I speak only english, sadly I confess. But this I felt. That is why music is the universal language! Soul nourishing ! Great collab!!

Andrea Bocelli took this song to a whole new level! Amazing collab, Ed! So hapoy and proud of you 💙💙💙💙💙

Just when I thought this song couldn’t get any more “perfect”...Ed goes and does this!! Ed’s voice is pure silk in any language and Andrea Bocelli is just on a level of its own...unbelievable combination of voice perfection!

That people can create something like that, is unbelievable. It’s pure magic. In march 2011 my mom died.. today you two brought her back. The combination of you two is perfect... just like the relationship I had with my mom. Thank you both for this gift.

Morta 😍 la sua voce in italiano è la cosa più dolce mai sentita 😍 omfg Ed is the perfect human being. Omg I'm so freaking out right now you'll never imagine. Thanks Ed, no matter what version of this song you sing but this is just perfect 💙💙💙

Full orchestra.. Andrea Bocelli😍😍 getting all the Italian ladies going wild...o his voice ..Ed singing Italian ..I am gone #passout. #puregold.

Ed singing in Italian sounded wonderful but I didn't like Andera Bocelli singing on it. I still think if it's not broke don't fix it. I didn't like either of the new versions. Happily I'll listen to Ed's original version any time x

Ed and Andrea, singing in Italian in Tuscany. Words cannot describe how happy this has made me today. Thank you.

Thank you Ed for such an amazing collaboration... Andrea Bocelli is wonderful and you singing in Italian even more! A mix of perfection, a magical meeting.

Magical. Beyoncé, as crazy-talented of a powerhouse as she truly is, maybe wasn't the best choice for a song this soft. But THIS...this is pure beauty.

Ok to be honest this is Beautiful, made me cry. The Beyonce duet did not do it for me. I think if Ed was going to duet with Beyonce then Dive would have been better song choice. But everyone likes something different. I was a little put off with the Beyonce duet of Perfect, though I liked the harmonies on it. Now this new version with Andrea Bocelli is what the song already is...emotional and it made it even more so. Perfect. <3

That is pure perfection. I have loved Andrea's voice ever since Time to Say Goodbye was a hit 20 years ago and both the voices go so well together. Shivers down my back listening to this!

Ashley Bastock click on the link to hear the full song. I can’t get over how beautiful it is 😍 Ed & Andrea Bocelli was a combo I didn’t know I needed in life lol.

1 day ago

Ed Sheeran

Perfect Symphony with Andrea Bocelli out tonight at midnight x ... See MoreSee Less

Perfect Symphony with Andrea Bocelli out tonight at midnight x

Everybody’s hating on the version with Beyoncé? But not on this? This is stupid 🤦‍♂️ Both of those versions are fantastic so stop hating on it and be proud of him having a song with Beyoncé! I love it. My opinion.

Cant wait! Hope its better than Beyonce version love her but she ruined it. Theres nothing better than your voice though

I'm already getting emotional just thinking about it! Loved Beyoncé 's version and I'm sure this will be awesome too xx Can't wait!!

I think I'm the only one here that liked Ed singing this song with Beyonce, so ¿am I excited to hear him sing this song with Andrea Bocelli too? hell yeah, its gonna be super duper awsome ¡yay!

Can’t wait!!! Well done Ed. Also Andrea Bocelli is one of my dads all time favorites, and you are one of mine. I’m studying in Europe and going to be home Saturday and seeing him for the first time in over a month (and that was only for 3 days since August) so I can’t wait to share this with him. “Perfect” timing, and I’m sure this is going to be another beautiful version of this song. Thanks so much Ed Sheeran 💕💕💕

This is hilarious. The people who think the world renown singer "ruined" a song, like the original doesn't still exist and the people who love the Orchestral version they haven't heard better than Perfect Duet...Just say you hate Beyonce...lol

He originally wrote the song in Orchestra form with his brother Matt, as his grandmother’s dying wish.

I've got high hopes for this, considering Bey tried to outsing you on your own song 😂 (Tried and failed, may I add

OH MY GOD! This is going to be AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE Andrea Bocelli almost as much as I love Ed Sheeran! How exciting!!! I think you should do a version with Adele as well!!!!

I love Beyoncé but the original should of stayed where it was.But I love Andrea Bocelli and can't wait for this one.

Ed, you make me love you, really... You're such a teddy bear I want to hold :3 Specially when you perform romantic songs with my favourite artists. Andrea Bocelli, OMG! You're a music genius, I send you both lots of hugs

Looking forward to THIS teaming... Beyoncé's...not so much (sorry). I love you, regardless of your choice of singing partner. You are any amazing talent who continually manages to touch my heart with your ballads.

Love you and this song but I'm getting tired of this. Media just killed this song. Everywhere thousands times a day. But still love you ❤

I fancy Beyoncé but the original should of stayed where it was. But Andrea Bocelli's gonna make it. Can't wait no longer for this collab with the Italian lyrics.

To our dearest ed sheeran, first and most of all I truly love all of your 3 singles of perfect they all sound just perfect, but can you please in mind doing a duet of perfect with celine dion in French thanks a lot 🎤🎵

Ed you're killin me. ❤❤😍😍😍 Bocelli singing perfect is another dimension of perfect being perfectly perfect in its unique perfect way. 😍😍

I can't keep breathing, this is insane!! Perfect is an amazing song and both of those versions are great because Ed is fantastic I can't wait to hear it.

Can’t wait to hear this version! Already know it’s going to be better than Beyoncé! So wasted the song! But don’t think anything match up to ed himself with perfect in my opinion.

Dearest Ed Sheeran, I just wanted to say that I am so happy for him, and this song “Perfect “ has given him an incredible amount of success. Plus it’s an masterpiece, from a legend. What a dream come true For ed sheeran and us fans to finally here such a beautiful masterpiece song and the harmonies they both sang together on perfect with Mr bocelli . Thank u ed sheeran xx🎵🎤⭐️🌏🇦🇺

Aaarrgghh!!!! I can’t even imagine as if you can get any better Ed?!!!!! This sounds like it’ll be an AMAZING COLLAB!!!!! ❤️ U You amazing creature!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Renee Wood this might convert you?!!!

You are not from this planet. Something this amazing seems impossible to be made by a human! This song does its name justice!! Gave me chills. Ed Sheeran please never stop making music, the world needs it.

Christ, you're really milking this song now! Ed, you're starting to put me off you mate with every Tom Dick and Harry showing up on your tracks! Did not like the Beyonce version one little bit!

Patty Phillips I figured you'd like this... not sure if you're an Ed Sheeran fan like me, but I know we have a mutual love for Bocelli.

Tricia Marione McHugh this version will be epic. I was finally able to use epic for real...instead of just when making fun of teenagers that us it everyday! 😂

Staying up untill it is realeased ...can't wait, so excited!!! 🙂 ❤️ Know is it going to be amazing nomather what.....but still sad you arent coming to Denmark next year 😱

Mar 9, 7:00pm

Etihad Stadium
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC  3008 Map

Two Grammy Awards, six billion YouTube views, 70 million online followers, hundreds of thousands of tickets sold across four Australian and New Zealand tours, and a firm foothold on the top of our album and single charts: Ed Sheeran needs no introduction. Frontier Touring are delighted to welcome one of the biggest names in music back to his adopted home for seven stadium shows across Australia and New Zealand next March as part of his ÷ World Tour. Children's Policy: Everyone must hold a valid ticket for entry (no infants on laps). The Stadium recommends that no one under the age of 10 be allowed onto the Arena unless accompanied by an Adult.

Public Onsale : Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 01:00 PM

1311 interested  ·  3856 going

May 24, 7:00pm - May 24, 11:00pm

Etihad Stadium
Ashton New Road
Manchester,  M11 4TT Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

All individuals must have a valid ticket, including babes in arms, though it is recommended that children Under 5 do not attend these events.

Standing – 12+ 12-16 to be accompanied by adult (18+) Seated – Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult (18+)

485 interested  ·  781 going

Jun 1, 7:00pm - Jun 1, 11:00pm

Hampden Park
Glasgow,  G42 9BA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

u16’s to be accompanied by an adult. No under 14’s on the pitch. No under 5’s.

4673 interested  ·  1550 going

Jun 8, 7:00pm - Jun 8, 11:00pm

St James' Park
Newcastle upon Tyne,  NE1 4ST Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

388 interested  ·  1065 going

Jun 15, 7:00pm - Jun 15, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18, Under 12s are not allowed on the pitch and any child over the age of 24 months requires a ticket to enter.

500 interested  ·  1071 going

Jun 16, 7:00pm - Jun 16, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

903 interested  ·  1533 going

Jun 22, 7:00pm - Jun 22, 11:00pm

Principality Stadium
Westgate St
Cardiff,  CF10 1NS Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Standing - no under 14s, 15-16 to be accompanied by 18+, Seated - under 16s to be accompanied by 18+

2376 interested  ·  1286 going
Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Jun 28, 7:00pm - Jun 28, 10:00pm

Amsterdam ArenA
Arena Amsterdam
Amsterdam,  1101 xj Map

Het is onwaarschijnlijk wat één man gewapend met slechts een gitaar, een loopstation en twee microfoons voor elkaar kan krijgen. Tijdens zijn Ziggo Dome concert in 2014 maakte Ed het zelfs zo bont dat hij de speakers opblies. En, volgens OOR: "zegt [dat] alles over de intensiteit waarmee hij op de planken staat".

Het FB event van het extra concert op 29 juni: facebook.com/events/149812695589622

23026 interested  ·  16263 going

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Jul 19, 4:00pm - Jul 19, 10:59pm

Olympiastadion Berlin
Olympischer Platz 3
Berlin,  14053 Map

Hamburg, 28. Juni 2017 – Nur wenige Tage nach seinem Auftritt als einer der Headliner des diesjährigen Glastonbury Festivals gibt Ed Sheeran für Sommer 2018 seine eigene, 25 Termine umfassende Stadion- und Open-Air-Tournee durch Europa bekannt. Und wie man es von dem charismatischen Sänger, der gerade von einem Rekord zum nächsten jagt, aktuell nicht anders erwartet, sind die Dimensionen gigantisch: Deutschland steht mit den Olympiastadien in Berlin (19.07.) und München (29.07.) sowie zwei Open Air-Arealen in Essen (22.07.) und Hamburg (25.07.) auf dem Tourplan. Die Tickets dafür sind ab Samstag, den 8. Juli, um 11 Uhr ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de erhältlich.

Mit der Ankündigung der Sommer-Tour schließt der Brite nahtlos an seinen gefeierten Auftritt beim Glastonbury Festival am vergangenen Sonntag an, mit dem er ein weiteres Mal eindrucksvoll unter Beweis gestellt hat, dass es nicht mehr als ihn, seiner Gitarre und einer Loop-Station bedarf, um die Massen mitzureißen: Auf der berühmten Pyramid Stage spielte Ed Sheeran vor einer der größten Zuschauermengen in der Geschichte des Festivals, zusätzlich verfolgten mehr als drei Millionen Menschen das Spektakel via Live-Übertragung von zu Hause aus mit. Mit der Tour im kommenden Jahr setzt der 26-jährige Singer-Songwriter seinen kometenhaften Aufstieg fort. Dabei kehrt er unter anderem für zwei Konzerte ins Londoner Wembley Stadium zurück, das Ed Sheeran 2015 als erster Künstler überhaupt allein ohne Band bespielte und zudem gleich an drei aufeinanderfolgenden Abenden ausverkaufte. Im März dieses Jahres veröffentlichte der sympathische Rotschopf sein drittes Studioalbum ÷ (ausgeprochen „divide”), das mit bislang mehr als 8 Millionen verkauften Einheiten in nur drei Monaten das weltweit erfolgreichste Album des Jahres 2017 ist. Nicht weniger atemberaubend lesen sich die Zahlen zu Ed Sheerans Single „Shape of You“, die in weniger als sechs Monaten mehr als gigantische 1,5 Milliarden Streams verzeichnet!

Für seinen Beitrag zur Musik wurde Ed Sheeran vor wenigen Tagen der Hal David Starlight Award 2017 der Songwriters Hall of Fame verliehen, außerdem wurde bekannt gegeben, dass er in Kürze für seine Beiträge zur Musik und seine Charity-Tätigkeiten mit dem Order Of The British Empire geehrt wird, dem britischen Ritterorden.
Tickets für die deutschen Konzerte von Ed Sheeran sind ab 65 € (zzgl. Gebühren) ab Samstag, den 8. Juli 2017, um 11 Uhr erhältlich – ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de. Pro Bestellung können maximal vier Karten erworben werden. Wichtiger Hinweis: Um dem sogenannten Ticketzweitmarkt, absurden Preisen und Fan-Abzocke einen Riegel vorzuschieben, werden die Tickets personalisiert verkauft, d.h. der Name des Ticketkäufers wird auf die Tickets aufgedruckt. Beim Einlass muss zumindest der auf dem Ticket aufgedruckte Nachname mit dem vorzulegenden Ausweisdokument übereinstimmen, die zweite (und gegebenenfalls dritte und vierte) Person erhält nur gleichzeitig mit der sich ausweisenden Person Zutritt. Auf Verlangen ist ebenfalls die Buchungsbestätigung nachzuweisen. Die Tickets sind nicht übertragbar.

Bundesweit werden die deutschen Ed Sheeran-Konzerttermine präsentiert von intro und kulturnews. Weitere regionale Präsentatoren sind RBB Fritz und TIP Magazin (Berlin), WDR 1Live und die Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung (Essen) NDR 2, N-Joy und die Hamburger Morgenpost (Hamburg) sowie Bayern 3 (München).

Ticketpreise:

No entrance for under 6. 6-15 years only accompanied by adults

4536 interested  ·  5608 going

Aug 3, 7:00pm - Aug 3, 10:00pm

Stadion Letzigrund
Badenerstrasse 500
Zürich,  8048 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time.

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults

The Ed Sheeran ticket will be personalized with the buyers first name and last name. The ticket is non-transferable and resold tickets will not be acceptable.

Admission to the stadium is only possible with ticket, Ticketcorner booking confirmation and valid passport / ID-Card.

Tickets can only be purchased with instant payment methods.

No print @ home tickets; Shipping only via postal service.

Prices: CHF 140/100 (numbered seats); CHF 110 (standing room)Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults

1339 interested  ·  1488 going

Aug 7, 7:00pm - Aug 7, 10:00pm

Ernst-Happel-Stadion
Vienna,  1020 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

All Ages

31852 interested  ·  8272 going

Aug 11, 7:00pm - Aug 11, 10:00pm

PGE Narodowy
al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1
Warsaw,  03-901 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult. Between 16-18 years old, must have a written consent from a parent or guardian

56374 interested  ·  19093 going

Aug 18, 7:00pm

Rose Bowl Stadium
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
Pasadena, CA  91103 Map

This event is Mobile delivery only.

American Express : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

4430 interested  ·  540 going

Aug 25, 7:00pm

CenturyLink Field
800 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA  98134 Map

American Express : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Because all tickets are delivered digitally, tickets will not be sold physically at the box office until day of show.

56816 interested  ·  3650 going

AEG Presale : Wed, 25 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

2409 interested  ·  906 going

Sep 6, 7:00pm

Busch Stadium
700 Clark St
St. Louis, MO  63102 Map

Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning global superstar Ed Sheeran will perform at Busch Stadium on Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Gates open at 5:30pm.

This will be Sheeran’s first concert in St. Louis since 2015 and the fourth stop on his 2018 North American stadium tour.

Tickets available now at cardinals.com/edsheeran

36126 interested  ·  2460 going

American Express Presale : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

38783 interested  ·  1683 going

Oct 31, 7:00pm

Mercedes-Benz Superdome
1500 Sugar Bowl Dr
New Orleans, LA  70112 Map

There is an overall 6 ticket limit per person, address, credit card, IP, household etc. as well as other specific limits. Violation of any ticket limits could result in cancellation of all orders at the discretion of the venue/promoter.

American Express Presale : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM