Download news: What was your favourite moment from Download 2019? Check out our Top 10 if you n…

by Festival Flyer
28 comments

Latest Festival Flyer update from Download

What was your favourite moment from Download 2019? Check out our Top 10 if you need to jog your memory 🤘🔥 http://ow.ly/qrls50wdw77

Download Festival

9 hours ago

Download Festival

Hyped for FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND's big return to Donington Park? 🤯 We are too, so we're counting down their 5 Essential Tracks 🤘👉http://ow.ly/X4nb50yqcQk ...

Hyped for FUNERAL FOR A FRIENDs big return to Donington Park? 🤯 We are too, so were counting down their 5 Essential Tracks 🤘👉http://ow.ly/X4nb50yqcQk

Last chance to dance baby! 🤙

No, they blew the first time round, should be in the small tent,

Better then having the same recycled bands every year

Nope

I've had three occasions where it was my last chance to dance. This is now the 4th. Can you just let me have this one last dance an call it day please? Becoming an expensive habit 😂

🖤🖤🖤

Yessssssssssss!! ❤️❤️❤️

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!

Alex Kokotos second chance

Linzi Sheridan

David Cook pure bangers

Mega pissed because another 1 of my bands that will clash was gunna be a great year but for all the clashes they'll be Turning out to be another let's get tool to headline mistake

Lucy Antoniou-Ware

Richard Rickell ☹️

I hope they comeback to make music. So talented guys. This Year's Most Open Heartbreak it's such an amazing song.

Krystin Zahnow

Jessica Tomlinson

Jonathan Griffiths no no and no!!!!!

Nia Manning

Jemma Lee

Emo bands really shot themselves in the foot. It seems weird watching 40+ year old geezers crying about ex girlfriends

Yes 🤘🏻 gives me some old school memories to relive I stead of having to watch Iron Maiden.

Oh god no

It’s all subjective but mine are: -Serpents in Solitude -Escape Artists Never Die -Broken Foundation -Best Friends and Hospital Beds -All The Rage Super hard to choose and no one will ever agree since FFAF has so many great tracks. 👍🏻

View more comments

In this month's Riff Radar, we're diving in to the world of mysterious masked metallers Sleep Token 🎸🤘👉 ow.ly/qZIy50yphpT ...

In this months Riff Radar, were diving in to the world of mysterious masked metallers Sleep Token 🎸🤘👉 http://ow.ly/qZIy50yphpT

Absolutely love Sleep Token 🖤

Liam Rothwell 😍😍😍

Sebastian Ahokas 🤘🏻

WORSHIP

Jasmine Greenhalgh

Steve Jenkins

Dave Ormston Worship.

Absolutely astonishing band <3

WORSHIP One of the best bands around!!

Alex Mosedale

Saw them in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago. Absolutely brilliant live as well as studio. Would recommend going to see them at DL if you can WORSHIP ⛪🙏

One of the most innovative bands to appear in a long time, and incredibly skilled musicians to boot. The drummer is a BEAST

Worship.

Robson Parker WORSHIP 🙌🏻

Take a bite.

Amy Bishop Jamie Eastwood

Andy James Atherton

Insane talent

Read an article on these guys in (I think) Metal Hammer a few months ago. Decided to check them out. Was not disappointed.

Best band around at the minute

Worst band I’ve ever seen.

Fantastic band, sound even better live. ❤️

View more comments

Download Festival

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DOWNLOADERS! Love ain't always easy, so we've enlisted the help of our resident love doctors Lucas and James from Holding Absence to advise you with YOUR romantic dilemmas. 🖤🖤🖤

Don't forget that tickets to DL2020 make the perfect Valentines present for that somebody special in your life... bit.ly/DL2020Tickets
...

David McMichael

Emma Vathana

Rona Woodland

Jo Dowdall

View more comments

1 week ago

Download Festival

ATTENTION DOWNLOADERS! 🚨 6 NEW RIP accommodation styles have been ADDED to your DL2020 RIP options 🤘 Rock out in style this June - check em' out HERE 👉 ow.ly/gFiZ50ydf8B ...

Donna Foulis we should totally go for this one day

Glenn McLoughlin

William Richard Sheldonw omg

Adam Hickey

Charlie Suzanne Curtis Thackray Harrison Birks Andy Birks Omg the new ones look awesome, fancy it?

Jordan Meadows so bougie

Luke Bell surely 2021 at some point lol 😂

DrueDark Ness x

Natasha Clarke, I like the tour bus if you want to treat me 👍🤘🏻

That tour bus looks awesome!! 🤩

Pete Kate Stuart look at these. We need to do Rip one year

related posts

28 comments

Jack Brockie September 17, 2019 - 5:59 pm

Olli Fairgrieve before Shikari 🖤

Phil Yts September 17, 2019 - 6:06 pm

Highlight? – Tool
Lowlight? Tool having to stop.

…. well Smashing Pumpkins delivering a disappointingly pants set list was my lowlight. What a wasted opportunity and a shame, as they’re one of my all time favourites and an ever present on my playlists.

Sean Peak September 17, 2019 - 6:12 pm

Going home! 😂

Jon Burgon September 17, 2019 - 6:12 pm

Personally Aaron Buchanan handstanding in the pit!! 😄

Debra Wyatt September 17, 2019 - 6:14 pm

Oh gosh thats a toughie, Fave moment Sumo Cyco – Amity Affliction & of course Slipknot 🤘

Chris Watling September 17, 2019 - 6:15 pm

Favourite was arriving. I love it there. Then seen your ruined the layout, then it was all downhill from there.

Dave Johnson September 17, 2019 - 6:19 pm

Bad Wolves
Anthrax
Sumo Cyco (both sets)
Slash
Slayer
Halestorm

Matt Higginbotham September 17, 2019 - 6:19 pm

Carcass & Municipal Waste – that tent was raging! 🤘🤘

John Morrison September 17, 2019 - 6:23 pm

My favourite moment from Download 2019 was deciding not to go and get drenched in mud 🖕😊🖕

Tom George-Boys September 17, 2019 - 6:24 pm

Slayer!!!!!!!!

Lucy Butler September 17, 2019 - 6:28 pm

My favourite part was falling in the mud and leaving the tent when we went but for the bands slipknot and slayer

Magnus Maana Solvang September 17, 2019 - 6:30 pm

Slipknot🤘Slayer🤘Rob Zombie🤘

Petey Quinn September 17, 2019 - 6:32 pm

NXT UK

Bill Livens September 17, 2019 - 6:33 pm

I used too love download but it is getting the same every year . So have stopped going. Glad Tool were there, but again I am getting older and I like seeing the young new
bands but it will have to be opened up to none metal bands in future I think. I think that I have seen enough.

Fabian Fournier September 17, 2019 - 6:40 pm

The french edition 2019 … 😅

Tony Brooks September 17, 2019 - 6:45 pm

Black Peaks

Rachael Jones September 17, 2019 - 6:46 pm

When die antwood finished

Carlos Alcaíno September 17, 2019 - 6:46 pm

#Slipknot #Tool and… despite never heard of them before I actually had a good time with #Skindred

Eve Stollery September 17, 2019 - 6:51 pm

Bad wolves singing zombie 😭❤

Gary Coombes September 17, 2019 - 6:58 pm

frankly my favorite moment was leaving the festival.

Wayne Ward September 17, 2019 - 7:13 pm

Going home, worst ever

Eoghan Lenihan September 17, 2019 - 7:13 pm

Slayer

Danny Cameron September 17, 2019 - 7:16 pm

Favourite moment was…. playing the Doghouse stage to 3,000 muddy fans 😂🤘🏼 Neshiima

Colin James September 17, 2019 - 7:20 pm

Trying to squeeze into a shitty wee tent to see a few bands & getting injured. I think it was called the Dogtooth stage!

Marc Walsh September 17, 2019 - 7:20 pm

Die Antwoord

Marc Bilaszewski September 17, 2019 - 7:20 pm

Slipknot and tool but the whole weekend was awesome been coming for last 3 years and I will continue to keep coming it’s so good there

Debra Connor September 17, 2019 - 7:22 pm

The moment the mighty tool graced the stage 🖤

Paris Kirlitsias September 17, 2019 - 7:29 pm