Download news: Missing home? Never too early to start preparing for the next one! #DL2020 Earl…

by Festival Flyer
19 comments

Latest Festival Flyer update from Download

Missing home? 🤘 Never too early to start preparing for the next one! #DL2020 Early Bird tickets are on sale now! 🎟️ http://download.frontgatetickets.com

Download Festival

10 hours ago

Download Festival

Hyped for FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND's big return to Donington Park? 🤯 We are too, so we're counting down their 5 Essential Tracks 🤘👉http://ow.ly/X4nb50yqcQk ...

Hyped for FUNERAL FOR A FRIENDs big return to Donington Park? 🤯 We are too, so were counting down their 5 Essential Tracks 🤘👉http://ow.ly/X4nb50yqcQk

Last chance to dance baby! 🤙

No, they blew the first time round, should be in the small tent,

Better then having the same recycled bands every year

Nope

I've had three occasions where it was my last chance to dance. This is now the 4th. Can you just let me have this one last dance an call it day please? Becoming an expensive habit 😂

🖤🖤🖤

Yessssssssssss!! ❤️❤️❤️

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!

Alex Kokotos second chance

Linzi Sheridan

David Cook pure bangers

Mega pissed because another 1 of my bands that will clash was gunna be a great year but for all the clashes they'll be Turning out to be another let's get tool to headline mistake

Lucy Antoniou-Ware

Richard Rickell ☹️

I hope they comeback to make music. So talented guys. This Year's Most Open Heartbreak it's such an amazing song.

Krystin Zahnow

Jessica Tomlinson

Jonathan Griffiths no no and no!!!!!

Nia Manning

Jemma Lee

Emo bands really shot themselves in the foot. It seems weird watching 40+ year old geezers crying about ex girlfriends

Yes 🤘🏻 gives me some old school memories to relive I stead of having to watch Iron Maiden.

Oh god no

It’s all subjective but mine are: -Serpents in Solitude -Escape Artists Never Die -Broken Foundation -Best Friends and Hospital Beds -All The Rage Super hard to choose and no one will ever agree since FFAF has so many great tracks. 👍🏻

View more comments

In this month's Riff Radar, we're diving in to the world of mysterious masked metallers Sleep Token 🎸🤘👉 ow.ly/qZIy50yphpT ...

In this months Riff Radar, were diving in to the world of mysterious masked metallers Sleep Token 🎸🤘👉 http://ow.ly/qZIy50yphpT

Absolutely love Sleep Token 🖤

Liam Rothwell 😍😍😍

Sebastian Ahokas 🤘🏻

WORSHIP

Jasmine Greenhalgh

Steve Jenkins

Dave Ormston Worship.

Absolutely astonishing band <3

WORSHIP One of the best bands around!!

Alex Mosedale

Saw them in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago. Absolutely brilliant live as well as studio. Would recommend going to see them at DL if you can WORSHIP ⛪🙏

One of the most innovative bands to appear in a long time, and incredibly skilled musicians to boot. The drummer is a BEAST

Worship.

Robson Parker WORSHIP 🙌🏻

Take a bite.

Amy Bishop Jamie Eastwood

Andy James Atherton

Insane talent

Read an article on these guys in (I think) Metal Hammer a few months ago. Decided to check them out. Was not disappointed.

Best band around at the minute

Worst band I’ve ever seen.

Fantastic band, sound even better live. ❤️

View more comments

Download Festival

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DOWNLOADERS! Love ain't always easy, so we've enlisted the help of our resident love doctors Lucas and James from Holding Absence to advise you with YOUR romantic dilemmas. 🖤🖤🖤

Don't forget that tickets to DL2020 make the perfect Valentines present for that somebody special in your life... bit.ly/DL2020Tickets
...

David McMichael

Emma Vathana

Rona Woodland

Jo Dowdall

View more comments

1 week ago

Download Festival

ATTENTION DOWNLOADERS! 🚨 6 NEW RIP accommodation styles have been ADDED to your DL2020 RIP options 🤘 Rock out in style this June - check em' out HERE 👉 ow.ly/gFiZ50ydf8B ...

Donna Foulis we should totally go for this one day

Glenn McLoughlin

William Richard Sheldonw omg

Adam Hickey

Charlie Suzanne Curtis Thackray Harrison Birks Andy Birks Omg the new ones look awesome, fancy it?

Jordan Meadows so bougie

Luke Bell surely 2021 at some point lol 😂

DrueDark Ness x

Natasha Clarke, I like the tour bus if you want to treat me 👍🤘🏻

That tour bus looks awesome!! 🤩

Pete Kate Stuart look at these. We need to do Rip one year