Latest update from Carfest

PHEW! What a weekend CarFesters, we hope you all had a smashing time in the sunshine. Here is a little snippet of the Sunday fun and our first ever Car-nival, which was an incredible sight to see.

Share your photos of what you got up to over the weekend, we love seeing them and hearing your stories!

See you all in 2018! #carfest2017

CarFest for BBC Children in Need

We are charged up to announce that Mahindra Racing will be bringing their BRAND SPANKING NEW ABB Formula E Gen 2 car to CarFest South in August & they will be tearing up the new track - bring on the electric revolution! ... See MoreSee Less

Again carfest south so north gets nothing

Last year @teamjapspeed gave their passenger seats to experience the thrill on track at CarFest North but were racing when South dates so they didn't go to south. It could be date clashes with testing racing that prevents the team going North. I know it's Madness (see what I did there) that the two events aren't exactly the same, but they're not. They are both fab events with loads of great attractions, including Sporting Bears Motor Club Dream Rides, with different cars at North and South too.

North has the better music this year

Hope they can do north too

Sam Carter πŸ‘

Robert Catanzaro

Yay! It's #selfieday so send us your best CarFest selfies please! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ€³ ... See MoreSee Less

Yay! Its #selfieday so send us your best CarFest selfies please! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ€³

CarFest 2017 sat in the Aston Martin Vulcan before working on the MSVR Rescue Unit!!

Love the vintage village and the family atmosphere in the evening.

Carfest South 2017. During a break whilst volunteering our time for Scouting! #selfieday

A cheeky one with Chris 2 years ago...carfest number 3 for us maybe number 4 next year! 😎

Enjoying the shade at a warm Carfest South while working trackside last year with a Buffalo milkshake!

My husband’s fabulous selfie with my daughter and I on the next ride from Carters steam fair last year.

Loving Carfest every year more and more!

Back for our third year at Carfest North. Can’t wait!!! 😍

Waiting to start the CarFest South Carnival parade!

Carfest North 2017 in between the rain showers

Sunburnt and wet at CarFest North 2016 ❀️ Can’t wait for this year!

Carfest south 2017 wig day with my son.

Refuse to do selfies... I like the old way of asking someone if they can just take a pic for me.

ClanSimmons last year!

Waiting for the music to begin, Sunday afternoon 😎

Can't wait for Carfest South again!

Can’t wait for Carfest north 😁

Brilliant time had by all!

The great festival dash.

From our first year, coming back for the third year this summer x

Counting the days til carfest 18!! This is from last year 😊

Me as a grumpy bear at the Footgolf CFN ...

25 thoughts on “Carfest news: PHEW! What a weekend CarFesters, we hope you all had a smashing time in the suns…

Guitar George

(August 29, 2017 - 7:09 pm)

Had a great time entertaining the queues and at Custard land 🎸

Guitar George

(August 29, 2017 - 7:10 pm)

Lynpete Ewers

(August 29, 2017 - 7:15 pm)

We have some great photos, but not sure how to post them on your page πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Clare Ding

(August 29, 2017 - 8:34 pm)

Brilliant Sunday. So much fun for all the family. Lovely atmosphere

Phillippa Waite

(August 29, 2017 - 8:47 pm)

I wasn’t at the event but I enjoyed the buzz of it all around the village! And, I got to see the Red Arrows from up on the hill! I really want to go next year!

Debby Boulton Was Oates

(August 29, 2017 - 8:48 pm)

Phillippa Waite

(August 29, 2017 - 8:48 pm)

This will be a paddock again today and not a car park. πŸ™‚

Nickie Butler

(August 29, 2017 - 8:49 pm)

We had an awesome weekend, was our first time but definitely won’t be the last πŸ˜€

Ian Downie

(August 29, 2017 - 9:24 pm)

Note to self – book South NOT North next year. Despite it being an 8 hour drive, the weather’s better !

Leigh Roberts

(August 29, 2017 - 9:32 pm)

We went Saturday
    Been for the last 4 years
    One of the highlights of our year, as always

Alison Day

(August 29, 2017 - 10:15 pm)

Had a fabulous time! Has anyone got a photo of the police doing YMCA, I was in the queue for the loo and missed them!!!

Rachel Wilson-Porter

(August 30, 2017 - 5:14 am)

This was our first year but hopefully not our last. We had an awesome time and the kids loved it x

Beverley Spooner

(August 30, 2017 - 8:37 am)

Mel Cleverly, Saskia and I made the video. It’s our crazy arms waving at Blush as she passed on bus in carnival x

Mrs Bun the Baker

(August 30, 2017 - 4:34 pm)

Thank you for inviting me, I had a great time of the food fair kitchen stage πŸ˜‰

Becky Allen

(August 30, 2017 - 5:26 pm)

My daughter and her friend handing over there cheque after raising lots of money for the flying seagulls.

AnnMarie Pantony

(August 30, 2017 - 8:45 pm)

Our two “Pudseys” πŸ’› Fabulous weekend, thank you Car Fest!

Kathryn Toovey

(August 30, 2017 - 8:48 pm)

Been lucky enough go to to CarFest a few times now but our first visit to The Flying Seagulls….. they were brilliant.

Kathryn 'Jayne' Chesworth

(August 30, 2017 - 11:04 pm)

Lots of fun was had by all on the Great Festival Dash

Steph Kudirka

(August 31, 2017 - 6:54 am)

My son Riley K’s dreams came true when he got to perform on the Wigwam stage on Sunday looking forward to hopefully seeing him there again in 2018.

Julie Kerr

(August 31, 2017 - 12:46 pm)

Fantastic atmosphere in the campsites; thank you for all the security staff checking all the bags & keeping us all safe 😘

Steve Hammer

(August 31, 2017 - 3:05 pm)

Great day on Sunday. Perfect weather, loads of really good entertainment. Loved the Manics and the Lionel but why oh why was Rick Astley headlining – tedious and talentless but at least it meant we left slightly early and no traffic problems.

Sue O'brien

(August 31, 2017 - 7:40 pm)

Well done out of all the thousands you made the big screen xx

Stephen Bolam

(August 31, 2017 - 8:13 pm)

All these comments making me sad 1st time since it started I haven’t been kids were gutted when I couldn’t get the time off work

Suzann Wright

(September 2, 2017 - 7:39 pm)

Everything was fabulous, the whole family, ages 6 to 63 had a blast , and the milkshakes were delicious,,, our first time but it won’t be our last ,, 🌝

Steve Seeview

(September 2, 2017 - 9:18 pm)

Bhahaha, I see my pose in the vintage village got some attention! Was HOT but worth it. Thanks again Carfest