Carfest news: HUGE congratulations to Sporting Bears Motor Club who over the years supporting …

by Festival Flyer
19 comments

Latest update from Carfest

HUGE congratulations to Sporting Bears Motor Club who over the years supporting BBC Children in Need and CarFest have raised over £500,000. They hit that target today at CarFest North thanks to you all taking Dream Rides! #carfest2018

CarFest for BBC Children in Need

1 day ago

CarFest

‪It's National 'Plan a Vacation Day'! ... so CarFesters! ‬
‪If you haven’t already, make sure to add the dates: 24th - 26th July & 28th - 30th August to your diaries! 📆‬

‪Next ticket sale date coming soon.... ‬

‪#CarFest2020 #nationalplanavacationday ‬
...

‪Its National Plan a Vacation Day! ... so CarFesters! ‬

‪Next ticket sale date coming soon.... ‬

‪#CarFest2020 #nationalplanavacationday ‬

Peter Greenwood date is coming soon....👍🏻

View more comments

CarFest

This year's CarFest promises to bring more music, more cars and more stars than ever before!🎼🚗🌟

#CarFest2020
...

This years CarFest promises to bring more music, more cars and more stars than ever before!🎼🚗🌟

#CarFest2020

You luck lot @ CFS are going to have the Llewelyn Family this year 😁👍

Be nice to have a better North South divide this year

Gonna be fab x

Not more mud hopefully!!

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️wall to wall sun north please

All booked! *grin*

We can’t wait!!!!!! WooHoo

Exactly what's the line up

Who will be there and which car fest

We’ve bought tickets but would like to know what the acts are. It’s very easy to make a generic comment. Is a further ticket sale imminent I wonder?

So tell us who ♥️

🤩

Ive been most years but not booking this year until know more of the line up

Alison Rashley Kate Sharp Pre King

Can't wait!

Can't wait 🎉🥳🎉

Barbara McCann

When will the music line up be announced for car fest south?

Can’t wait 😁

Hopefully less rain! 🤣

Hopefully less rain! 🤣

View more comments

1 week ago

CarFest

‪Let's beat Blue Monday together CarFesters and start the week with some positivity! 👏🏻

What's your happiest memory at CarFest?🤩‬

‪#BeatBlueMonday #CarFest2020‬
...

‪Lets beat Blue Monday together CarFesters and start the week with some positivity! 👏🏻

Whats your happiest memory at CarFest?🤩‬

‪#BeatBlueMonday #CarFest2020‬

Taken at carfest south 2018. It had been wet and windy all weekend. One suden gust and it turned the wifes unbrella inside out and completley removed the cover. It was so funny. Completely lifted the dampened mood. Michelle Doherty

Lots at Car Fest South last year. But best laugh was sitting in 32c seeing the adverse weather notification put up on the big screen and asking us to leave the field if to muddy!!!

Lazy days.. with happy people x

Driving this at carfest south

You could beat bluemonday and let us know when the line up is getting released

Just epic! Carfestsouth2019

Every bit of it but mainly texas

The rain and the mud and the mud oh and the mud 👍🏻🤣

Wet wigs and mud! 🤣🤣🤣 Embracing the elements!

Working at carfest south and meeting so many great people and jody scheckter was such a pleasure along with his lovely wife

Happiest was CFN at Oulton, not the same at new venue

Never been before so my happiest memory is getting tickets for CFS 2020

This moment..... my showbiz career peaked 😎😎 youtu.be/VJHvzxKIxgE

So many.. but waking in to this was just amazing

We love everything about carfest! Always! Can’t choose a happiest memory so he’s a photo of my youngest son throwing some shapes in the mud! He’s been coming to carfest since he was a baby!

Celebrating my birthday in the rain 🥳☔

Surprising our band mate Lindsay with our other mate Carolyn on her 50th birthday 🎂 Our band Samba Espirito managed to keep it all a big secret. Our band family are amazing x

Finding the big screen near the drivers area so that my son and I didn't have to battle the crowds at the main stage. And plenty of space for him to dance to Beverley Knight and Rick Astley!

Tom Odell was 👌🏻 and hearing Roger Daltrey sound check was special

Love EVERYTHING about car fest but Kerrie Vigor that Sunday afternoon 😂😂😂

Loads of happy memories of music , cars, bikes n horses. However the best was when a couple sat down next to me at Carfest North in 2017. We got chatting then, all of a sudden, he dropped to one knee and proposed to her!

So many happy memories - will never forget the first time Kaiser Chiefs performed with Ricky leaping from one stage to the next or seeing The Jacksons moving tribute to Michael. Love it all!

Everything 😁💛

View more comments

2 weeks ago

CarFest

CarFest North & South 2020 aren’t far away now… they can't come around quick enough! 🤩⛺️🎧

#CarFest2020
...

CarFest North & South 2020 aren’t far away now… they cant come around quick enough! 🤩⛺️🎧

#CarFest2020

Gutted that I can't do car fest this year my mum has decided to leave the country for a month and won't send the cat to a cattery

Best weekend of the year!! #cfs #carfestsouth

So excited! #carfestsouth

Please get a car fest to Scotland come on Chris I know you love Loch Lomond have a true car fest north on the other side of the wall lol

Doesn’t matter what the line up is - you’ll have a great time. There’s bound to be music that isn’t ‘your choice’ , but you’ll still have the BEST weekend I’ve been to every CFS and most CFN - never not enjoyed myself!!! (Even the year I had to decamp at CFN AT 3 o’clock in the morning because The Fredster was ill Keep the faith - it will be FABULOUS #carfest2020

Can we have some sun this year CFN ☀️

Can’t wait Jonathan Lyon & Gill Lyon , Simon Knight x

I can’t wait to be at C4rfest North this year, hoping we get better weather than last year 😁

Kerry Wheatley Are you going ?

Great photo, great wkend! 😎 Dawn Cooper Dan Punt #carfestsouth

Cannot wait, tickets bought, weather booked 😁 Chris hinted that All Saints were playing one or both, which would be awesome...

Really excited about this, rock on Carfest South, hope the weather is kind but not as hot as last year, more shelter needs to be supplied

2020 will be our fourth time attending carfest south and I must admit that I'm finding it hard to get excited as we don't know any of the line up of the bands, chefs, guests etc. Hope it isn't going to be disappointing.... 😕

Give me some Saturday bands to be excited about!

This definitely wasn’t us last year Caroline Watson! LOL! X

When so more tickets go on sale

What’s happening about Northern Ireland??

Any bands released yet??

Can’t wait!

When will the line-up be announced please? 🎶

Fave annual event 😍

Northern Ireland.... any update

Love to know who's on the stages 😊

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Can’t wait!

View more comments

2 weeks ago

CarFest

‪CarFesters! Who’s got Monday Mojo and is raring to go? 💪🏼👏🏻 We’re feeling motivated & ready to make 2020 an another amazing year 🥳 #MondayMotivation #MondayMojo ‬ ...

Hopefully you’ll get to see our Figaros at CFN without the mud!! 🤞🤞🤞

Can't wait I'm going to one down south xx

Just sorted my annual leave for the Friday and Monday for Carfest North - bring on the summer (and a bit less rain than last year please!!

Katie Finch this is what you wanted to go to

Don’t forget to book Festival Trollies as seen in photo 😊airsandgracesuk.com

It's me and my family in the pic 😍😍

Any news yet of the line up

My kids says bring back the SKA HOUSE!

View more comments