Latest update from Camp Bestival

Just 7 days left to get your exclusive Camp Bestival Stocking-Fillers! Order your tickets at Early Bird prices before 11th December and we’ll make sure Santa pops a pack down your chimney in time for Xmas! www.campbestival.net/news/camp-bestival-christmas-promotion/

Camp Bestival

Camp Bestival

We are excited to have teamed up with The Bright Company, makers of some of the finest pj's in the land to bring you a special edition pair of Kid's pj's. To fit our 'Set Sail' theme The Bright Company have designed a fantastic 'Save our Seas' sailor tattoo print. Grab your pair for a comfortable night's sleep, or wear them all day long. The Bright Company are firm favourites at Camp Bestival HQ, made using super soft organic cotton these pj's are made to last.
www.thebrightcompany.uk/collections/our-full-collection/products/copy-of-slim-jyms-pyjamas-camp-b...

£32 for kids pyjamas - you must be kidding me! Long sleeves and long legs... in summer...? I'm bewildered...! 😮😕

£32 😥 I hope this isn't a sign of prices to come...😅

They are gorgeous. Abit gutted they are long sleeved!

Camp Bestival

Camping Plus plots are running low, book soon to secure a reserved pitch and peace of mind for your family! www.campbestival.net/camping/camping-plus-1/ ... See MoreSee Less

Camping Plus plots are running low, book soon to secure a reserved pitch and peace of mind for your family!  www.campbestival.net/camping/camping-plus-1/

Result only £150 for a bit of grass!!!

Can you help I have 2 car park passes for camping plus booked and arrived but only one green gate hanger has arrived with them #missing1. ?????🤔🤔🤔

Still an awful hill to get to the £150 each plots and massive queues for showers

Please can you answer my question I asked you last week via messenger regarding Camping Plus? Thank you

Dan Hitchcock Chloe Rowles xx

Are the toilets still absolutely disgusting?

Leigh Gardner shall we?

10 thoughts on “Camp Bestival news: Just 7 days left to get your exclusive Camp Bestival Stocking-Fillers! Order you…

Rachel Freeman

(December 4, 2017 - 8:43 pm)

Will we try again Julie Jarvis? Xx

Sara Padwick

(December 4, 2017 - 8:46 pm)

Do the early bird prices finish on the 11th too camp bestival …?

Talia K

(December 4, 2017 - 8:56 pm)

I booked my last week I have had confirmation. But how do we get our packs?

Sarah Mitchard

(December 4, 2017 - 9:05 pm)

We have already booked, but not yet got our packs. When will they arrive?
    Can’t wait for Camp Bestival 18! x

Shalu Chopra

(December 4, 2017 - 9:22 pm)

We have filled the forms. When do we get the packs?

Darren Lock

(December 4, 2017 - 10:47 pm)

Are you doing a local residents rate?

Sandra Strevens

(December 4, 2017 - 10:51 pm)

We applied for tickets already Will we get some please?

Karan Vickers-Hulse

(December 5, 2017 - 6:32 am)

David Prysor Hulse

Ruth Kopjas

(December 5, 2017 - 7:12 am)

Hi, I ordered mine weeks ago and haven’t received anything yet…when should I expect them?

Lisa Twyman

(December 5, 2017 - 8:06 am)

Ben Mitchell are you planing to go next year, we are thinking about it with some other friends as well.