Latest update from Bluedot:

Music icon and electronic pioneer Gary Numan Official launches into bluedot with his vast back catalogue intertwined with his most recent studio album Savage (Songs from a Broken World).

Join us > bit.ly/BluedotTickets

Bluedot Festival

8 hours ago

Bluedot Festival

About last night Flaming Lips 💙 Truly stellar scenes beneath the Lovell Telescope from our Friday headliner.

A handful of Saturday day tickets available at the box office today, you can pay by cash or card and last entry is 9PM.

Anyone know of any tickets for sale for Sunday?

Lee Bishop 😭😭

If you have a Sunday ticket give me a shout....

Steve Guthrie

😍

1 day ago

Bluedot Festival

WOW! What a phenomenal return beneath the Lovell Telescope Flaming Lips. It took us to the stratosphere and beyond with a truly out of this world headline performance! ... See MoreSee Less

Bernie McComiskey

Totally awesome

Flaming Lips. Maybe the best gig I've ever seen.

It was incredible! Perfect band and what a performance!!

Quite remarkable!

Awesome set!

Love the 'lips!

Magical!

I've seen them many times but really wanted to see them at Bluedot this weekend. So sad that I couldn't make it

The flaming lips were phenomenal again last night.... meanwhile also last night In Stuttgart Kraftwerk linked their concert to astronaut Alex Gerst who joined the concert live from outerspace in a 2 way feed. An idea for 2019 Bluedot? (Both Kraftwerk and the live link up in space)

I think it was the 10th or 11th time I have seen them, can not remember if I saw them 2 or 3 times at the Manchester Apollo as good as ever, but I miss the dancing animals that appeared at their shows in early 2000’s and the confetti and balloons don’t work as well outside as at an indoor venue. Saw them in Nottingham last time and could not see the stage because the confetti was so thick and so many balloons.

Seriously mind blowing

Truly magical!!!

Jemma Morrison Kate Morrison Mojohooker Blues-funk claire jenn Charlie McCrea FestiHen!!

Epic!

Just the best gig.

Best gig I've ever seen what a spectacle ❤️

👌

All this makes me pretty excited for Sunday!

From where I stood.

Awesome set i loved it x

EPIC

Lucinda Periac-Arnold

6 thoughts on “Bluedot Festival news: Music icon and electronic pioneer Gary Numan Official launches into bluedot with…

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 4:13 pm)

Epic gig in Liverpool recently, well worth going to Bluedot just for this legend.

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 4:38 pm)

Day tickets pleeeeaase 🙏❤️

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 4:42 pm)

Julie Cain

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 4:49 pm)

Martine Nicholson – I think he may be one of the highlights of the weekend!

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 5:14 pm)

I would love to come just for Numan. Will there be there any arrangements for park & ride for day ticket holders?

Anonymous

(April 5, 2018 - 8:37 pm)

They have been saying day tickets for Saturday coming soon ! Still waiting!