Bluedot Festival news: bluedot 2018 is coming.

Latest update from Bluedot:

We explore the intersections of science, culture, art, music and technology in a truly unique setting alongside The Chemical Brothers, Future Islands, Flaming Lips, The Blue Planet in Concert with The Hallé, Richard Dawkins, Dallas Campbell, Robin Ince, live experiments, science workshops and so much more.

Secure your tickets to outerspace > http://bit.ly/BluedotTickets

Bluedot Festival

8 hours ago

Bluedot Festival

About last night Flaming Lips 💙 Truly stellar scenes beneath the Lovell Telescope from our Friday headliner.

A handful of Saturday day tickets available at the box office today, you can pay by cash or card and last entry is 9PM.

Anyone know of any tickets for sale for Sunday?

Lee Bishop 😭😭

If you have a Sunday ticket give me a shout....

Steve Guthrie

😍

1 day ago

Bluedot Festival

WOW! What a phenomenal return beneath the Lovell Telescope Flaming Lips. It took us to the stratosphere and beyond with a truly out of this world headline performance! ... See MoreSee Less

Bernie McComiskey

Totally awesome

Flaming Lips. Maybe the best gig I've ever seen.

It was incredible! Perfect band and what a performance!!

Quite remarkable!

Awesome set!

Love the 'lips!

Magical!

I've seen them many times but really wanted to see them at Bluedot this weekend. So sad that I couldn't make it

The flaming lips were phenomenal again last night.... meanwhile also last night In Stuttgart Kraftwerk linked their concert to astronaut Alex Gerst who joined the concert live from outerspace in a 2 way feed. An idea for 2019 Bluedot? (Both Kraftwerk and the live link up in space)

I think it was the 10th or 11th time I have seen them, can not remember if I saw them 2 or 3 times at the Manchester Apollo as good as ever, but I miss the dancing animals that appeared at their shows in early 2000’s and the confetti and balloons don’t work as well outside as at an indoor venue. Saw them in Nottingham last time and could not see the stage because the confetti was so thick and so many balloons.

Seriously mind blowing

Truly magical!!!

Jemma Morrison Kate Morrison Mojohooker Blues-funk claire jenn Charlie McCrea FestiHen!!

Epic!

Just the best gig.

Best gig I've ever seen what a spectacle ❤️

👌

All this makes me pretty excited for Sunday!

From where I stood.

Awesome set i loved it x

EPIC

Lucinda Periac-Arnold

4 thoughts on “Bluedot Festival news: bluedot 2018 is coming.

Anonymous

(April 11, 2018 - 5:44 pm)

Can’t wait!!!! 🤘🏻🤓

Anonymous

(April 11, 2018 - 5:45 pm)

Soooo looking forward to my second year. Gutted I missed the fist.

Anonymous

(April 11, 2018 - 8:34 pm)

Me too Barbara Ramsbottom. Can’t wait 😉

Anonymous

(April 12, 2018 - 4:34 am)

Megan Olivia Gaine