Latest update from Bloodstock

THE MIGHTY Amon Amarth stormed our main stage on the Friday of #BOA17! Guarentee your spot at #BLOODSTOCK2018 with an EARLY BIRD TICKET! Available now at www.bloodstock.uk.com

Bloodstock Festival

20 hours ago

Bloodstock Festival

Its time to start planning your #ROADTOBLOODSTOCK!

How are you getting to #BOA18?! Who are you coming with? Tag your friends and tell us what journeys you are making to get here!

You'll definitely need a ticket, which you can find here - www.bloodstock.uk.com

SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

Its time to start planning your #ROADTOBLOODSTOCK!

Youll definitely need a ticket, which you can find here - www.bloodstock.uk.com

SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

The Belfast Hallion Battalion is getting the ferry over to Birkenhead, and kindly picking us up in Manchester on their way in their beer bus! 🍻

Wayne Davis wanna join us in our car?

Coming up in my faithful type 2 vw

23 hours ago

Bloodstock Festival

⚡️51 DAYS! ⚡️The Countdown continues till we make our return to Derbys Catton Park 👹

Have you got your tickets?! www.bloodstock.uk.com

SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

Have you got your tickets?! www.bloodstock.uk.com

SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

Mary Gibson

Brad Pollard Joe Coleman

Tom Quittenton

I wouldn't mind if the ticket I ordered would arrive. 😅

It can't come soon enough! 😀

I ordered it 6 weeks ago, but no I haven’t got it yet! 🤔

Why I do not see tickets for one night? I would like to come in saturday for Cannibal Corpse and Alestorm but it make no sense buy ticket for whole festival if I want to be there just one night.

11 thoughts on “Bloodstock news: THE MIGHTY Amon Amarth stormed our main stage on the Friday of #BOA17! Guarente…

Harleigh Grim-Gor Wilkinson

(August 29, 2017 - 9:21 pm)

Got ours thanks to Black Star competition but hopefully upgrading them for the serpents lair experience.

Rachel Browning

(August 29, 2017 - 9:29 pm)

Are they back for 2018?

Ste Lewis

(August 29, 2017 - 9:30 pm)

When are you going to upload show highlights to YouTube?

Burning Metal Irl

(August 29, 2017 - 9:33 pm)

That was an example of a band given a headline opportunity and grabbing it with two hands!
    Up there with the best headline shows I’ve seen, and I’ve seen many…
    They stole the show this year. Absolutely incredible show!

David Cunningham

(August 29, 2017 - 10:08 pm)

Jo Natalie Hudson Carl Green 👍🏻👍🏻

Simon Green

(August 29, 2017 - 10:35 pm)

Why your headliners are shit

Maggie O'reilly

(August 29, 2017 - 11:27 pm)

Feckn phenomenal!!

Christopher Kenway-dorian

(August 30, 2017 - 6:51 am)

They should have a residency at bloodstock

Maz Jones

(August 30, 2017 - 8:29 am)

Adam Tweak Jones

Wendy McBride

(August 30, 2017 - 9:48 pm)

Ooo yes they did

Trevor Gaunt

(August 31, 2017 - 5:55 pm)

Got mine there Saturday but need to upgrade for camper Van when can I do this ? And when are camper Van plots available ,?