Bestival news: Thanks for all your support for Bestival 2017. Peace and Love from Bestival X

Latest update from Bestival

Thanks for all your support for Bestival 2017. Peace and Love from Bestival X

Bestival

1. Jade Lebowski says:

Bring on next year, thank you for an awesome weekend โœŒ

2. Roisin Mackinnon says:

This was my 9th Bestival in a row. So many things could have ruined it this year (๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒซ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒซโ›ˆ…plus am a huge HUGE Justice fan), but the LOVE, EFFORT AND MAGIC that the Bestival team and most of the hardy, party animal attendees put into the weekend made it unforgettable, hilarious and just a massive success. Sod the rain and the wind! If you fall over and get caked in mud…LAUGH, grab and drink and DANCE IT OFF! Festivals in this country are always gonna be hit or miss with the weather!

Cannot wait to come again next year for my 10th!

Love and support for this festival will always come from me to you. Thanks Rob, Josie and team. โœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒ

3. CMCentral.info says:

My favourite photo from the weekend:

4. John Squirrell says:

Total car crash of a show. You messed up entry, you messed up the dead girl, then closed a stage and told people to wait for a tractor.

Someone robbed da bank.

5. Joanna Price says:

This year was amazing!!! Totally pulled it back from last year. Love the venue. Love the layout, love the vibes. So many wonderful things to do and see!!! Bring on next year!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

6. Cliff Parr says:

I had such a good time in spite of the weather. The new site works, the variety of stages was great, there was plenty happening at all times, and everyone was really nice! My 8th Bestival and I already can’t wait for my 9th.

7. Chris Vaux says:

Absolutely loved it.

A festival is what you make it and I had a bloody brilliant time. The site is better than robin hill and despite the weather myself and my crew had a lot of fun.

Until next year! Thanks team x

8. Leanne Bliss says:

I had a mental time! I โค๏ธ Bestival xx

9. Tracey Scott says:

Loved the new site absolutely amazing time thank you โœŒ โ™ฅ x