Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival news: We want everyone at Bella to have a great time at the festival. We will not tole…
Latest update from Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival :
We want everyone at Bella to have a great time at the festival. We will not tolerate any type of violence, discriminatory or threatening behaviour towards anyone.That includes sexual violence and harassment – and staff will be especially briefed to challenge anyone whose behaviour partakes in, condones or promotes it. So please remember:
– Talk nicely – not in a discriminatory way.
– Respect the bodies and space of other people, even in a crowd: do not touch someone without asking permission; stop if someone asks you to stop touching them.
– Before engaging in any kind of sexual activity with anyone, ask them if they want to first. If they say ‘no’, or it doesn’t seem like they want to, don’t go any further.
– Just because someone consents to one thing, doesn’t mean they consent to everything. Check in as you go.
– If someone is drunk, unconscious or asleep, they can’t consent to any kind of sexual activity.
– If anyone or anything makes you feel uncomfortable or worried about the safety of anyone at Bella, speak to any of our stewards or RASASH, as detailed below. Don’t hesitate, we have your back.
Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival
No upcoming events