Latest update from Barclaycard British Summertime:

Sundays can’t any better than this. Thank you, Slowhand. That was legendary.

BST Hyde Park

1 day ago

BST Hyde Park

Ready to fly to planet Mars?
📸 Tom Hancock

Ready to fly to planet Mars?
📸 Tom Hancock

Let’s hope you didn’t get rain!

WHERE'S SOFI TUKKER? They didn't perform?

Sam Mould no rain yet ☔️😂

IT WAS AMAZING! 😍

Erez Attar Yalla balagan!

Looks jam packed Michelle Riseborough

1 day ago

BST Hyde Park

Last weekend was just like a dream. Thank you to everyone who made it so special! Check out some of our highlights from Roger Waters, The Cure and Eric Clapton right here...
🎶Just Like Heaven - The Cure
🎬Mint and Lime

Muse next year please!!!

It really does feel like I dreamt last Friday - Roger Waters ☀️🎵🍺😍🌅

Bit of a long shot but a photographer took a photo of me and my friend on the Saturday, any idea what they were used for?

The Cure were amazing, the whole day was amazing, one for the memory bank 💜🖤💜

Saturday was just like heaven.....it had been 26 years since I last saw The Cure in St Austell, so worth the wait!!!

An amazing Friday with Roger Waters and friends, but hottest I’ve ever known! Can’t wait until next year

Done Roger Waters & santana - had best weekend ever x

Wonderful experience...from Italy with love ❤️

Saturday, what a lovely day! And The Cure was AMAZING! Thank you ❤

I was there celebrating The Cure, amazing!

My wife and me were there on Sunday. We are from Spain. Was a dream see Clapton , Santana , Winwood ... We hope to repeat next year. BST wait for us in 2019....

Roger waters / Richard Ashcroft we’re brilliant great day out again this year

It was really a totally fantastic day! Worth coming from Bonn / Cologne!!!!

It was pretty awesome spending a few days with you xx

The Cure were Amazing!

Brilliant day at BST Hyde Park last week, I’ve never been to such a massive gig that was so well organized. Well done to all the staff. I can’t wait for next years

Liz Watson did you have a good time??

We went to all three shows. It was an amazing weekend!

Saturday a dream🤔

Loved it! ❤

Was there ....was amazing....

It was aweeesomee!!! 😍

Yeah, a dream ❤️

Me encantó!quiero repetir.Qué dices Emilio Chacón?😉🤣

#boooooooooommmm!!!

25 thoughts on “Barclaycard British Summertime news: Sundays can’t any better than this. Thank you, Slowhand. That was legendary.

Anonymous

(July 9, 2018 - 10:57 am)

My boys came home early said Eric Claption was C–P. Lots of people leaving. They really enjoyed Roger Walters on Friday but sain Eri was a big let down

Anonymous

(July 9, 2018 - 11:03 am)

Toller Konzerttag mit Best Besetzung. Geiles Schlussduo am Konzerten.

Anonymous

(July 9, 2018 - 11:15 am)

To say c—p is a bit unfair. He is no way as good as he used to be. There is a “ going through the motions” feel to his performance. A question I doubt I will ever get an answer to, can he not perform like he did say 10/20 years ago or does he not want to.
    Lucas Nelson fantastic, and seeing
    Steve Winwood doing classic Spencer Davis / Traffic stuff with the entrance fee, although he did comment the free concert in 1969 probably better value. But it was very , very hot there!

Anonymous

(July 9, 2018 - 11:41 am)

Santana was the best on the night Clapton never interacted with the audience

(July 9, 2018 - 1:10 pm)

A very hot and enjoyable day 😎

(July 9, 2018 - 1:23 pm)

Ausgezeichneter Sound, ausgezeichnete Musiker, ausgezeichnetes Wetter. Bisschen heiß vielleicht, aber was auf der Bühne abging, stellte alles in den Schatten! Mindblowing event!

(July 9, 2018 - 2:59 pm)

What a day, very hot, difficult to take water in due to not wanting to lose you place at the Oak stage. Stewards were good helping fans with topping up their water bottles.

It will probably be my last chance to see Eric and Carlos play together live, so it was all worth it. Big thank you to the organisers who put together a great line up.

(July 9, 2018 - 4:06 pm)

ok good line up but expensive tickets I treated me and the wife to the gold circle we were packed like sardines , very crushed £6 for half a pint of lager it leaves a bad taste. I saw blind faith here in 1969 what a different vibe must admit the stage was tiny compared to now, this is just a money making machine now, how times have changed still think live music is great but staying with smaller festivals.

(July 9, 2018 - 5:56 pm)

What an honour to see Eric Clapton and Santana on the same stage. However, the sound was atrocious to the left of the stage…because there were zero speakers there! What a joke. We had to wriggle our way forward and into the centre, for decent sound that drowned out the people jabbering on! And there was thousands more people than the Roger Waters concert. I know they can do decent sound, because the Friday concert had world class sound. C- Must try harder.

(July 9, 2018 - 7:31 pm)

Had a great day it was brilliant x

(July 9, 2018 - 9:14 pm)

(July 9, 2018 - 9:15 pm)

(July 9, 2018 - 9:16 pm)

(July 9, 2018 - 9:16 pm)

(July 9, 2018 - 9:26 pm)

Brilliant day and all the bands were exceptional (especially Lukas Nelson) We were left of stage and sound was superb ?

(July 9, 2018 - 9:53 pm)

A great evening seeing Clapton for the nth time 😊.

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 6:16 am)

Fantastic day, EC turned in a great set full of classics. Loved Steve Winwoods slot playing Blind Faith songs. A really well run festival with no ques.

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 7:19 am)

I loved it. I agree that Eric doesn’t appear to be the force he once was but what a show. Brilliant. The find for me was Eric Paslay. Wow.

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 8:03 am)

Eric was crap????? Ok buddy lets see how you will be in your 70’s maybe you could have somebody wiping your a#s for you while you dribble. Eric was playing a live concert in front of thousands of people with all his faculties in tact at 70+. Eric owes nobody anything after a life time of music. For me it was class to be in the same field as him and i think you should have went to disco or something .

TAMIREL

(July 10, 2018 - 12:33 pm)

Where can we find more photos about the Clapton show?

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 1:31 pm)

We loved it! 😍

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 1:49 pm)

We were there. From Rome we brought the heart for you mythical Slowhand. We love you Eric … We love you London

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 3:29 pm)

Brilliant show, Eric and the others were great! I would have appreciated to see Steve Winwood on the stage with Eric like at Blind Faith’s times, however I enjoyed every moment. Next year please invite Bruce Springsteen

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 3:56 pm)

Yes I loved the music, EC fan since 1966, but for me it was great to meet like minded people from all over the world who love Eric.

Anonymous

(July 10, 2018 - 5:07 pm)

Thanks for the awesome memories 🌈😚💫🎸😍☀️💋