ArcTanGent news: I Am Ozymandias (Live at ArcTanGent)

ArcTanGent news: I Am Ozymandias (Live at ArcTanGent)

Latest update from ArcTangent:

Check this out – the awesome Only Echoes Remain ripping it up at ArcTanGent this year 👊
Their new single is 👌

ArcTanGent

23 hours ago

ArcTanGent

Freshened up our ATG FOREVER playlist with some:

// Mastodon
// The Fall of Troy
// Emma Ruth Rundle
// BARISHI
// Hypno5e

...and loads more. Get into it.

🎧 // bit.ly/ATGFOREVER

Freshened up our ATG FOREVER playlist with some:

// Mastodon
// The Fall of Troy
// Emma Ruth Rundle
// BARISHI
// Hypno5e

...and loads more. Get into it.

🎧 // bit.ly/ATGFOREVER

ArcTanGent

// Due to MASSIVE demand, we've re-opened our crowdfunder at crowdfunder.co.uk/arctangentfestivalmerch so you lot have another chance to pick up some of our extremely limited edition ATG 2020 merch!

// All designed by the incredible Drew Millward

ArcTanGent

📺 ATG TV // 20.08.2020 - 22.08.2020 📺 ... See MoreSee Less

Chris Tim Lachlan my beautiful slow mo face gonna be all over this apparently 😂

Phil Wilkinson

Dan Bauer

ArcTanGent

// Tag 'em below 👇 ... See MoreSee Less

// Tag em below 👇

Alex Henry Foster & The Long Shadows - Windows in the Sky! Saw them in Paris, my last show before the confinement...! I was blown away!!!

Flies Are Spies From Hell and Caspian for me.

Antethic - Mythographer, Coldbones- The Cataclysm, Elephant Tree - Habits, Ohhms - Close, Telepathy- Burn Embrace.

TWDY - Vespertine

Wake - Devouring Ruin Wren - GROUNDSWELLS Caspian - On Circles Although top two aren’t “pure” post rock 😁

A light in the dark. Insomnia

Telepathy - Burn Embrace 😍😍

Telepathy’s Burn Embrace, it must be!

I almost managed to whittle down my favourite post-rock releases from 2020 to five, but couldn’t quite do it, with two battling it out for the last spot. So...my SIX favourite post-rock releases from 2020! (And yes, I can’t quite believe that Long Distance Calling didn’t make my list, because they released a phenomenal album this year! Rest assured, they only just missed out...) 5=. Ajna 5=. Parachute For Gordo 4. Ghost Toast 3. VASA 2. hubris. 1. Asian Death Crustacean

Telepathy’s Burn Embrace. I loved their epic set at ATG in 2018 (?!)

Asian Death Crustacean - Baikal. Knocks the rest of ‘em out of the park, easily.

El Ten Eleven have released 3! They're ace.

Close between envy and Aesthesys - Alignments

In chronological order only..! Aiming for Enrike - Music For Working Out, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - X...., Caspian - On Circles, Envy - The Fallen Crimson, Vasa - Heroics, Maserati - Enter The Mirror, Vasudeva - Generator, Elephant Tree - Habits, Flies Are Spies From Hell - Final Quiet, Antethic - Mythographer, Luo - Unspoken, Parachute for Gordo - Best Understood by Children and Animals, Modern Rituals - This is the History, Ohhms - Close, A. A. Williams - Forever Blue, Phoxjaw - Royal Swan. Whilst few of these qualify for pure Post-Rock, they all have clear influences from that angle at the least. Fantastic year for music, if little else..

Alex Henry Foster & The Long Shadows - Windows In The Sky ❤️

All Shall Be Well (AASBWAAMOTSBW) and Flies Are Spies From Hell for me

Either Flies Are Spies From Hell or Long Distance Calling for me so far. And, I don't know if Elephant Tree counts or not. But if it does, that too.

"Seeds of Change" by Syberia. syberia.bandcamp.com/

That new Fall of Messiah sounds pretty great.

Envy - The Fallen Crimson

Not pure Post-Rock but Envy - The Fallen Crimson is class

Flies Are Spies From Hell - Final Quiet Caspian - On Circles Aiming for Enrique - Music For Working out

Windows in the Sky by Alex Henry Foster & The Long Shadows! Best gigs ever before lockdown!

Caspian 🔥🔥

Telepathy - Burn Embrace. Heavier than pure post rock but bloody amazing

View more comments

ArcTanGent

Ever since you lot SMASHED our crowdfunding goals recently, we've had lots of messages asking for another chance to pick up some of the merch items...⠀

... and today's your lucky day. We've just added a limited edition run at www.crowdfunder.co.uk/arctangentfestivalmerch!

🎨 // Drew Millward

Ever since you lot SMASHED our crowdfunding goals recently, weve had lots of messages asking for another chance to pick up some of the merch items...⠀
 ⠀
... and todays your lucky day. Weve just added a limited edition run at www.crowdfunder.co.uk/arctangentfestivalmerch!
 ⠀
🎨 // Drew MillwardImage attachmentImage attachment

Have you sent the original orders out yet?

I donated 75 to get the 2020 hoodie and it still hasn't arrived yet. Any idea when it'll be sent out? 🙂

1. Only Echoes Remain says:

Cheers guys! This was the MOST fun, thanks to everyone who came to see us! ❤️ ATG! x

2. Richard Large says:

OER were awesome, one of the highlights of the festival for me. Chilling on a bench out in the sun with a beer and meeting random people with OER playing in the tent right in front of us was great

3. Carlos Davey says:

Fergus Pick

4. Ian Keenan says:

Thought you were my favourite band