Latest update from A New Day Festival

Hello again. I’ve had at least a MILLION calls and emails today asking questions that are all covered on FAQ page on our website at www.anewdayfestival.com
It’s very nice to chat and correspond with people, but I’ve got an awful lot of things to do…
Here’s the schedule again, here’s ANOTHER apology for LAST YEAR’s toilets, and above is link to the website and the FAQ page within. Any questions please go there first. If your question is not answered there by all means email for info. Thank you, Merci, Danke, Ta 🙂

A New Day Festival

3 weeks ago

A New Day Festival

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Our Friday line-up. What a way to kick off three days of fantastic music! Friday earlybird tickets still just £39 🙂
www.anewdayfestival.com

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Our Friday line-up. What a way to kick off three days of fantastic music! Friday earlybird tickets still just £39 :-)
www.anewdayfestival.com

Alan Brenson

John Otway was brilliant 2 years ago! Looking forward to seeing him again. X

Alison Seyah

I'm there!!!

1 day only 2 years ago (festival clash); 2 days last year (prior engagement on the Friday), all 3 this year 😀 & it's the best line-up so far - particularly on Friday - despite no Focus 😉!

Blackbeards tea party Sunday-can't wait ,best band int world,don't miss em!

Dont ask him for my £50k back.😐

Rob Coe Karen Coe ...Nigel and I are there all weekend x

Werhay! John Otway, nice guy. Feeder are good.

Not criticising but what a eclectic line up

John Otway, Hawkwind, Hugh Cornwell, Tull, Carl Palmer, I'm up for it if anyone fancies going????????

Asa Postlethwaite dad may like this ? X

Oh wow!

Looks good to me. ...where's my tent and bottle of tequila. .?

3 weeks ago

A New Day Festival

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Check out the fabulous Saturday line-up 🙂
www.anewdayfestival.com

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Check out the fabulous Saturday line-up :-)
www.anewdayfestival.com

Can't wait Mike, we're camping! 🏕️

Wot ta Line up!!

Will Carl show up with Rooster and/or Arthur Brown? Hmmmm.

A brilliant and unique line up looking forward to making it sound great.

Progtastic indeed

Nice line up.......

Why so far away, Fetch it up North.

It is up north to me down here in Sussex 🙂

Brilliant line up wish I could be there

Chris Smith

Why am I going to the rambling man when I could’ve been going here

Looking forward to the Saturday

👍

Caravan - one of the most underrated bands of all time!

Arthur Brown must look like a burnt matchhead by now.

Plenty of Zimmer frames onstage... Great line up of senior musicians though !! 😊

The land of grey and pink brilliant 😎

Fuck I wish I could get to this, Hawkwind, crazy Arthur Brown and atomic rooster? Mucho dinero!

I'm so frigging psyched! Also, for the krautrock lovers out there: the Finkenbach festival lineup of the weekend after A New Day is pretty bonkers as well! www.finki-festival.de/finki_programm.html

This line up takes me back...Happy times

can you hear this from chez Andy Major??

Darren Reed only a few miles from me

Susan Ravenwhat a line up...

Lee Chapman

Christopher Mark Shilling

11 thoughts on “A New Day Festival news: Hello again. I’ve had at least a MILLION calls and emails today asking questions…

Nicholas Seller

(August 21, 2017 - 7:24 pm)

Last year we were able to unload our camping gear from our car on the campsite then move it to the car park. Will this be possible this year?

James Rees

(August 21, 2017 - 8:40 pm)

Will there be biscuits available? Specifically custard creams? If not do we have to bring our own?

Rebecca Rees

(August 21, 2017 - 9:02 pm)

Can I bring my tortoise? It will be muzzled and on a lead.

James Rees

(August 21, 2017 - 9:03 pm)

are their toilet’s

Ian Will

(August 21, 2017 - 9:13 pm)

About 2 miles down the road, is that close enough?

Tüesday Adams

(August 21, 2017 - 10:46 pm)

Why is there no kids area this year?

Paula Kerrigan

(August 22, 2017 - 3:55 am)

Is there a disabled parking area

John Edward Allegri

(August 22, 2017 - 7:08 am)

Great lineup, but why Big Country they’re plain irritating!

Ian Ralph Huckin

(August 22, 2017 - 7:39 am)

Is there a site map? I cannot find one on the site. How far are the two stages apart?

Ursula Holloway

(August 22, 2017 - 5:41 pm)

Is there going to be breakfast facilities this year . As you either had to drive out if you don’t have your own cooking stuff or wait till the arenas open which is late every day?? Easy to cook breakfast first day but then no fridge you can’t keep ya bacon and bangers cool ??

Wayne Morley

(August 22, 2017 - 8:46 pm)

Dee Morley Jamie Paton