Latest update from A New Day Festival

Great audience reaction at A New Day festival this past weekend – not sure if the ecstatic reaction was for the music or the jokes…!!! πŸ˜‰

A New Day Festival

1 day ago

A New Day Festival

AVA play A New Day Sunday πŸ™‚

Anna Phoebe
Our new single β€˜Voyager’ is OUT TOMORROW!! πŸ’₯πŸŽ»πŸ–€πŸŽΉ AVA

My stage I believe πŸ™‚

Yep.. Anna played for us 2016 and was brilliant We thought it only fair for you guys to host her this year πŸ˜‰

A New Day Festival can you answer to my message, please? πŸ™‚

4 weeks ago

A New Day Festival

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Our Friday line-up. What a way to kick off three days of fantastic music! Friday earlybird tickets still just Β£39 πŸ™‚
www.anewdayfestival.com

A New Day Festival, Faversham, Kent August 3-5
Our Friday line-up. What a way to kick off three days of fantastic music! Friday earlybird tickets still just Β£39 :-)
www.anewdayfestival.com

Alan Brenson

John Otway was brilliant 2 years ago! Looking forward to seeing him again. X

Alison Seyah

I'm there!!!

1 day only 2 years ago (festival clash); 2 days last year (prior engagement on the Friday), all 3 this year πŸ˜€ & it's the best line-up so far - particularly on Friday - despite no Focus πŸ˜‰!

Blackbeards tea party Sunday-can't wait ,best band int world,don't miss em!

Dont ask him for my £50k back.😐

Rob Coe Karen Coe ...Nigel and I are there all weekend x

Werhay! John Otway, nice guy. Feeder are good.

Not criticising but what a eclectic line up

John Otway, Hawkwind, Hugh Cornwell, Tull, Carl Palmer, I'm up for it if anyone fancies going????????

Asa Postlethwaite dad may like this ? X

Oh wow!

Looks good to me. ...where's my tent and bottle of tequila. .?

4 thoughts on “A New Day Festival news: Great audience reaction at A New Day festival this past weekend – not sure if th…

Mark James Thomas

(September 1, 2017 - 6:17 am)

You guys were brilliant! Really enjoyed your set, I hope you will return next year

Alan Denny

(September 1, 2017 - 10:18 am)

Mark James Thomas – Ditto. This was a great set, in a fantastic small festival. Long may it run.

Anne Vincent

(September 1, 2017 - 10:48 am)

We were there Steve Fennemore πŸ˜ƒ

Clive Martin

(September 1, 2017 - 11:14 am)

Great atmosphere. Great festival and what a fantastic venue.