The ultimate festival calendar featuring events from over 600 festivals across the UK and Europe. Updated daily – if your event isn’t listed e-mail a link to your Facebook events page to: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Wimborne Live and Louder Auditions 2018
February 18, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Wimborne Live and Loud is back and it’s bigger and better than ever! Click link below to make your application no later than Monday 5th February 2018!
This year, the competition will be divided into 3 categories:
• Live and Louder – Under 16s
• Live and Loud – 17-44
• Still Alive and Loud – 45+
The winner from each category will receive a cash prize and, more importantly, have the honour of performing on stage during the Wimborne Minster Folk Festival weekend!
The Competition will be split into 2 parts:
1. AUDITIONS will take place on Sunday 18th February 2018 at The Allendale Community Centre, Wimborne. The competition is open to soloists, duos, groups, choirs and bands and each act should prepare 2 songs to show our panel of judges just what you can do! Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled start time for the relevant category. Though applications may processed on the day, priority will be given to those who return their forms in advance.
• 11:00am – 1:30pm – Live and Louder – Under 16s
• 2:00pm – 4:30pm – Live and Loud – 17-44
• 5:00pm – 7:30pm – Still Alive and Loud – 45+
2. COMPETITION: Successful applicants will compete within their category for the coveted prize on Saturday 24th February at The Allendale Community Centre, Wimborne. All acts must arrive at 5:30pm ready for a sound check with doors opening to the public at 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start.