The ultimate festival calendar featuring events from over 600 festivals across the UK. Updated daily.
If your event isn’t listed e-mail a link to your Facebook events page to: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Shropshire Kids Festival 2018 – Shrewsbury Quarry Park
Saturday, May 19 @ 10:00 am - Sunday, May 20 @ 5:00 pm
Following the success of the 2017 Shropshire Kids Festival we are back in 2018… confirmed so far….
– Baby sensory
– Messy play
– Under 5’s workshops tent including full lineup each day
– Under 5’s inflatables
– Different Craft areas for the under 5’s
– Chill out tent
– Helter skelter
– Baby singing
– Street Food Traders from pizza through to crepes and icecream
– Giant Water Slides (£2 to Harry Johnson trust)
– Foam Party (and dry tent!)
– Panic circus and circus skill workshops and shows
– Kids cookery (£5 prebook)
– Zorb balls
– Bubble football (£1)
– Facepainting (charged for)
– Go Karting (£2)
– Music and performance stage
– Footballs skills
– Tennis school
– Forest school
– HUGE inflatable obstacle course
– Donkey Rides (£2)
– The Harry Games…. a series of races running throughout the weekend, including a mascot race each day!
– Climbing wall (£3)
– Craft activities for all ages
– Book tent and storytimes
– Quiet Tent
– Music tent – have a go at different instruments
– Workshop tents
Retail stalls selling everything from gorgeous clothes, delicious food, crafts, toys and even local food for your tea!
AND WAY WAY more….oh and did we mention its included in the entry price of £10 per child and £3 per adult (unless highlighted above)….. we are SOOOOO EXCITED it’s going to FANTASTIC – Get your tickets NOW
NEW FOR 2018As last years event was so popular we will once again be opening the gates at 9AM for VIP visitors so BOOK EARLY as these spaces are limited!