The ultimate festival calendar featuring events from over 600 festivals across the UK. Updated daily. If your event isn't listed e-mail a link to your Facebook events page to: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
GoldCoast Oceanfest 2018
June 15 @ 12:00 pm - June 17 @ 9:00 pm
About GoldCoast Oceanfest
If you could bottle a beachside festival and pour it out each year against the backdrop of a sun drenched Atlantic, then the multi award winning GoldCoast Oceanfest might be just the brew to choose.
It’s big enough to create a great party atmosphere, yet small enough to not be overwhelming.
Oceanfest blends a potentially intoxicating, eclectic and laid-back mix of quality music, exhilarating surf, action packed sports, locally sourced food and family‑friendly fun.
1. All sales are final. No refunds, please do not ask as it is not comfortable for any of us. There are NO tickets for individual performances – you are buying a ticket to the festival not to see an individual act.
2. All under 16s should be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 21
3. If you are aged 16 or 17 you should purchase an Under 18 ticket
4. Anyone with an Under 18 ticket will be refused access to bar areas and will be searched/observed differently as a minor. You may also be checked for alcohol consumption before your arrival or at any time whilst at the festival via alcoblow – a simple rapid response instrument that is used simply to determine whether or not a person has any alcohol in their system
5. Each adult may only be responsible for a maximum of 4 under 18s
6. GoldCoast offers children under 6 discounted entry, as part of a family, although they still must have a valid ticket, for £6 + booking fee. (A maximum of 2 per family)
7. If you are aged between 18 – 23 years we strongly recommend you bring proof of age to guarantee entry to the festival
8. Tickets do not include camping. Please see our Accommodation page for a list of local providers
9. Click here for more information on Accessibility & Carers tickets.
10. No re-entry to the arena after 6pm. There will be no re-admission after 6pm once the sporting events on the beach have finished for the day. This will only affect those leaving the arena and not people arriving for the first time.
As an anti-counterfeit measure tickets are NOT sent out in the post. An eTicket will be sent to the email address you supply when buying your tickets. Simply print this email and bring it with you to the event.
Please encourage your friends and family to get in quick – Oceanfest is spectacular value for money, considering it is a 3 day festival with over 20 live acts.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
If you are aged between 18 – 23 years we strongly recommend you bring proof of age to guarantee entry to the festival.
All under 16s should be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 21 and each adult may only be responsible for a MAX of 4 under 18s.
Does the ticket include camping?
No, tickets do not include camping. Please see our Accommodation page for a list of local providers
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because:
• you have been refused entry or evicted from the venue or are unable or choose not to attend the event
• parts or all of the venue are temporarily unavailable for any reason
• advertised events or performances do not proceed
• your ticket is lost or stolen
• the event does not meet your expectations.
* Festival line up subject to license and can change at any time