The ultimate festival calendar featuring events from over 600 festivals across the UK. Updated daily – if your event isn’t listed e-mail a link to your Facebook events page to: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival 2019
Saturday, April 20 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NOW IN ITS 4TH YEAR, SHALL WE GO BIGGER AND BETTER FOR 2019?
It’s tasty and topped with juicy double cheese combinations; it can only mean one thing! Brum’s Big Fat Pizza returns for 2019.
Making your cheesiest dreams come true pizza fans, pay attention! Taste and Liquor’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is the largest, most important pizza festival in the country.
It’s a whole festival dedicated to Margherita’s, Gluten Free Pizza’s, Meat Feast’s, Hot and Spicy, Vegan and Chocolate Nutella Pizzas, we love ‘em all. Deep filled or thin and crispy, there’s a style and a topping combo to tickle everyone’s tastebuds and it’s back in Birmingham!
Taste and Liquor, a national experimental food and drink festival-organisers, are planning a feast in the UK’s second biggest city, Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival, which is now in its 4th year, first attracted thousands to Digbeth (Birmingham) in 2016 and this year it sets to be bigger and better than ever before!
Having developed a stellar reputation in the past two recent years, this time they’re going that extra mile, packing on the toppings with a barrel of street food traders, to serve up the best pizzas to a region of superfans, you’re definitely going to want a slice of this exciting action!
The day will be serving all your favourite gourmet pizzas, to send you into a double-cheese coma! Enthusiastic eaters will find plenty on their plate, the feast, which aims to popularise and promote independent pizza street food traders throughout the UK, with a medley of food and fun waits for those who step into the festival.
Top of the bill are some of the UK’s top pizzerias. Plus additional street-food traders will be providing epic sides and some outstanding puddings across the day. With a of number of bars serving craft beer, cocktails and much more, you’ll be totally spoilt for choice all day.
Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival also have an array of food and drink culture on offer but its also includes entertainment as diverse as 80s kids films screenings in the TV room, free face-painting for the little ones and lots more. Adding to the extravaganza, the festival will be supporting top DJ’s from the clubbing fraternity will be spinning the tunes from day-to-night.
If stuffing your face with pizza all day sounds like your idea of a good time (and why wouldn’t it?) then book yourself a ticket, pronto. Taste and Liquor’s Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is every foodie’s dream come true!
Tickets can be brought from various ticket-agents including: The Ticketsellers, Skiddle, Design My Night & Eventbrite
Ticket is for entry only, Food and Drink to be purchased separately, BF to go directly to ticket agents – please read their full terms and conditions before purchasing tickets as are not responsible for BF refunds or alternatively purchase them from the door.
Before purchasing tickets at the door please read the full event description/ terms and conditions and important information.
Time: 12pm to 10pm (last orders 9pm).
Whatsapp Message Service: 07968260276
Email: Facebook Taste & Liquor
Taste and Liquor’s present Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival
Need to know: Important Infomation
– Ticket gets you entry to the event only, all food and drink to be purchased seperately.
– Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
– Tickets are available at the door (MATD)
– This is a family event.
– Tickets: Early Bird Adults £7 (+ BF), Tickets 8.50 (+ BF) and more at the door
– Children under 4 free, 5-16 Children/Young Adults £3.50
– All dishes are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information regarding GF, D, N, GM, V and VG.
– Line-up is subject to change. However you will be informed in advance on all social media channels.
– Prices and the size of dish may vary from trader to trader. We’re not responsible for pricing/size of each dish, this is set by the independent trader. All traders are independent small business and are not connected to a chain.
– The festival’s rush-hour time for service is between 1pm to 3pm, there may be wait on food as all street-food dishes are handmade, made to order.
Terms & Conditions:
– Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
– Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
– This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.