The ultimate festival calendar featuring events from over 600 festivals across the UK and Europe. Updated daily – if your event isn’t listed just fill in our form.
- This event has passed.
Big Boomtown Bike Ride 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 @ 10:30 am - Wednesday, August 12, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
THE BIG BOOMTOWN BIKE RIDE IS BACK IN 2020 FOR ITS THIRD YEAR!
We are running two 2-day cycle rides to Boomtown, from Bristol (Temple Meads) and London (Wandsworth Town).
31 citizens took on the journey in 2019 (three times more than in 2018), and we have allocated a maximum of 50 spaces in 2020.
The experience you can expect:
– 2 day guided cycle experience
– A chance to get to know other adventurous Boomtown citizens and accomplish something as a group
– Support vehicle to carry luggage transfer to the Boomtown gates
– Lunch both days
– Roadside snacks, coffee stops and soft drinks
– Overnight camp en route
– Group dinner at local country pub on overnight camp
– Secure storage of your bike at Boomtown (own lock needed)
– Freebies as a reward for travelling sustainable and helping to protect our beautiful planet (see below)
Bring your own bicycle or hire one from us.
We can bring you (by coach) and your bike (in our support vehicle) back to London or Bristol on the Monday 17th August after Boomtown.
Exciting perks just for cyclists:
– Discounted Boomtown festival ticket (worth £5 – £25)
– Free Wednesday upgrade to your Boomtown weekend festival ticket (worth £20)
– Free programme (worth £10)
– Free drinks voucher to use at on site bars (worth £6)
– Free hot shower on site (worth £5)
The Red Fox team