Foo Fighters – Glastonbury 2017

TIME TO ROCK! SALT LAKE CITY, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena
🎫 http://smarturl.it/FFSaltLakeCity
6:00P Doors Open
7:30P Bob Mould
8:45P Foo Fighters
🖌️ by Welker

If you're still in Salt Lake tomorrow, we would be *MIND BLOWN* if you checked out our guitar shop adjacent to Vivint Arena! www.crossroadsguitarshop.com Foo Fighters in our shop, dream.come.true.

Cant wait to see you guys again. I've been waiting since the last time you were in SLC back in 2012 when Dave played drums for Cage the Elephant!

Amazing show. Bought your record. Officially the first record I've ever purchased. Thanks foo fighters

Can't wait to see the Foo Fighters the last time I saw Dave Grolh was in 1993 with Nirvana! Happy days🎶🎶😈

I missed getting the poster from Casper Events Center. I would love to find one that's not going to cost me $200 on eBay after such a magical night! I'm so very honored.

See you in the pit... Final show of the US Tour is here in SLC!!!👊

I went to the concert in Boise. I wish I could be at the Salt Lake concert too!

Thanks for making my 10 year old sons first concert one he will always remember. Best show I've seen in 20 years!!! Come back soon.

Great show tonight! Thanks for the life you breathe into everything you touch.

Arriving at the center right now! So excited for 3 hours of a good ol' rock n roll show!! Love me some Foo❤❤❤

Amazing show guys. Thanks for blowing my mind!

Just flew in from Vegas for the show!! Here we go!!

Wow what a fuckin great show I'm no longer a foo virgin they broke my cherry tonight!

This will live at my house, after tonight!

Are there prints available to buy?

I hope the show is better than this poster ☹️ Everybody else’s posters were so rad!!!

I can't believe The Doors are on before Bob Mould... They should be the headliners! 😉

Court Ross when should we get there?

I need a ticket. I will be a good girl. It 'll be a great date. I won't act up. Just rock out!

got my foo fighters snow globe for the ol lady today. it's awesome

One last hurrah then REST!......congratulations on fuckin great shows EVERY TIME

Date night! Woohoo!

That was fuckin' Epic!

Well. I was super excited to see the struts too. I feel a little let down now.

Yippee!

CASPER, WY LET'S DO THIS! Casper Events Center
🎫 smarturl.it/FFCasper
6:00P Doors Open
7:30P Bob Mould
8:45P Foo Fighters
🖌️ Emek Artman

CASPER, WY LETS DO THIS! Casper Events Center
🎫 http://smarturl.it/FFCasper
6:00P Doors Open
7:30P Bob Mould
8:45P Foo Fighters
🖌️ Emek Artman

Hey Foo Fighters will you ever release all your tour posters as a book, I would love to own one and I know thousands of others would too

#CherryCola #CrustyBitch #TooManyHits what an amazing show thank you so much for coming to my home town!

Best concert i have ever been to! Thanks Foo Fighters for an epic night! P.s. the guitar pick and note you gave to my new friend made her night!!! You are good peeps!

It was the perfect way to spend our Wedding Anniversary! We were brought together because of you guys! Our song is Everlong and it was perfect that you closed the show with it! Just two old school punk rock Californians transplanted to Wyoming..... happier than hell to feel young again!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for an amazing night! You guys were bad ass all fucking night! I loved it. #cherrycola you are my spirit animal!

Best show! Is there any place I can get one of those posters? I didn't know how cool they were! You guys are now one of my kids top bands! It was an amazing show!

Thank you so much for the best show ever! That’s why you all are one of my favorite groups. God bless you all.

We’re here! I’ve been looking around town, but so far I’ve only seen the drummer from Alanis Morissette.

What a blast! My kids will never forget their first concert! One of the best shows I’ve ever been to

Hey Foo Fighters, I have been a lifelong you have gotten me through so some hard times and I can’t wait to finally see you guys live tonight. I came up from Denver to see you. Tonight means a lot to me as hearing your music tonight will be therapeutic, as I just lost my job and having a really rough time. Can’t wait to rock out.🤘🤘Thanks for all you do!!!!

I've played the Casper Events Center! It looks like a giant Pizza Hut but don't say that to anyone who works there. It pisses them off!

By far one of the greatest shows ive ever been been too. This was my 21st birthday gift (December 18th) and by far the greatest gift. You guys were amazing. I cried, laughed and felt some pretty deep emotions with your music. Thank you for doing the best that you could do. It was astonishing💜

Thank you for making my daughters' night in Casper where there are few things to do and even more rarely shows or concerts which we generally go to Vegas or Denver for survival. She will be leaving the show tonight with the set list, a wrist band and many picks. The music you create makes our family so happy, totally gutted, I am in Cambodia and missed the show, but at least Ogre dad and troll baby were in attendance and over the moon with the great show. We will see the band every chance we get until we die! Music without pretense -and fluffy fluff. Foos have the good stuff!

Last night on her way in to your show my mom slipped on some ice and compound fractured her wrist. She still got up and stood in line to enjoy her VIP pass. She figured if you can break your leg and still finish your show, she could muscle through the pain and see the show. She's one of your biggest fans and you were playing in her home town. She goes by Metalli Grannie and she loves you guys. My Dad had to drag her to the emergency room, kicking and screaming. Needless to say she missed your show and is heart broken!! She had surgery last night while you were killin it on stage.

If anyone got pictures of the two little kids with their “This is my first rock and roll show”’posters can you please send them to me? Brady & Emma would love to see the pictures. Thanks! #awesomemom #parentingwin

I think I just saw the perfect rock show! Thanks for the great night Foo Fighters!#toomanyhits #crustybitch

Yeah don't know if I will ever go back!! You(event center staff) down graded us to the side/back of the stage!! I can't even hear the band!!! I had good seats but for some reason you didn't want people that far up and didn't even tell me til I went to the seats!!!!

Awesome show tonight. Thanks for a memorable first concert for not only myself but my 5 year old son. You rocked it tonight. Do worth it. #CrustyBitch

I am soooo excited for this! Can't wait to rock tonight!

EmilyLiebenberg....GAAAAAH! So close (yet so far away) Maybe Dave will want to visit Jackson? Performing Arts Center and the Pink Garter have some pretty amazing music coming in! Perfect for a small venue jam!

Super excited to have you in Casper!!! Bucket list✔

Can't believe we got to see you in such a small venue. Truly a once in a lifetime show. An absolute amazing experience. Thank you Foo!!! <3

So evolved that They can't have one injection for purpose of energy and vitality ! They have to do the ecologic Order.. The exo conference !

That’s show ROCKED! You guys killed it! Worth the 4 hour drive from Denver. You truly are a straight up bad ass Rock band! Oh how I ❤️ the Foos !

This is one of the best birthday gifts I have gotten!

Foo Fighters Live at The Chelsea

Foo Fighters Live at The Chelsea

Dec 31, 8:00pm

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV  89109 Map

• Tickets starting from $150 + taxes/fees
• Doors: 8PM
• Show Begins: 10:30PM
• No refunds or exchanges

FOO FIGHTERS
Founded by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl in 1994, Grammy award-winning alternative rock group Foo Fighters is the post-grunge, creative force behind such anthems as “Learn to Fly,” “Best of You,” and “The Pretender”—which was nominated for Record of The Year during the 2008 Grammy Awards. Cumulatively, the band has received more than 26 awards, including Best Rock Albums for There is Nothing Left to lose, Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace, and Wasting Light. The band's latest album, Concrete and Gold, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200.

Gallery Box Seating includes special expedited line entry, a dedicated cocktail server, and the best seats in The Chelsea. To reserve Gallery Box seating, including full box buyouts, please email entertainmentcabanasales@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or call 702.698.6797.

1580 interested  ·  178 going
Foo Fighters at nib Stadium, Perth

Foo Fighters at nib Stadium, Perth

Jan 20, 6:00pm - Jan 20, 3:59pm

nib Stadium
310 Pier Street
Perth, WA  6000 Map

with special guests Weezer and COSMIC KAHUNA
Presented locally by Frontier Touring, Mix 94.5, Foxtel & MAX

Hearts, minds and attendance records are set to be blown in January and February 2018 as Foo Fighters return to rock stadiums across AU & NZ in support of their ninth studio album Concrete and Gold (out 15 September on Roswell Records/RCA Records through Sony Music Entertainment Australia and New Zealand).

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (12noon local Perth time)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (12noon local Perth time)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFFER
Buy tickets in the Frontier Members Pre-sale and you can add a copy of Foo Fighters' new album Concrete and Gold to your order for just $15! Head to the ticketing page for more info.

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (12noon local Perth time)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFPer | Ph: 136 100

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

11700 interested  ·  4825 going
Foo Fighters at Coopers Stadium, Adelaide

Foo Fighters at Coopers Stadium, Adelaide

Jan 23, 6:00pm - Jan 23, 1:29pm

Coopers Stadium
4a Manton Street
Hindmarsh, SA  5007 Map

with special guests Weezer and Amyl and The Sniffers
Presented locally by Frontier Touring, Triple M Adelaide, Foxtel & MAX

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (4pm local Adelaide time)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (4pm local Adelaide time)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFFER

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (4pm local Adelaide time)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFAde | Ph: 132 849

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

8384 interested  ·  3183 going
Foo Fighters at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Foo Fighters at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Jan 25, 6:00pm - Jan 25, 1:59pm

Suncorp Stadium
40 Castlemaine Street
Brisbane, QLD  4064 Map

with special guests Weezer and DZ Deathrays
Presented locally by Frontier Touring, Triple M Brisbane, Foxtel & MAX

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (3pm AEST)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (3pm AEST)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFFER

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (3pm AEST)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFBri | Ph: 132 849

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

17919 interested  ·  6262 going
Foo Fighters at ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Foo Fighters at ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Jan 27, 6:00pm - Jan 27, 12:59pm

ANZ Stadium
Edwin Flack Avenue
Sydney, NSW  2127 Map

with special guests Weezer and The Preatures
Presented locally by Frontier Touring, Triple M Sydney, Foxtel & MAX

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (1pm AEST)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (1pm AEST)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFER

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (1pm AEST)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFSyd | Ph: 132 849

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

15221 interested  ·  7426 going
Foo Fighters at Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

Foo Fighters at Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

Jan 30, 6:00pm - Jan 30, 12:59pm

Etihad Stadium
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC  3008 Map

with special guests Weezer and Clowns
Presented locally by Frontier Touring, Triple M Melbourne, Foxtel & MAX

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (12noon AEST)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (12noon AEST)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFFER

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (12noon AEST)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFMelb | Ph: 136 100

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

9059 interested  ·  5168 going

Jan 30, 7:00pm

Etihad Stadium
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC  3008 Map

Running Times: Doors - 4:00pm Start - TBC Finish - TBC All times are approximate and are subject to change. Children's Policy: Everyone must hold a valid ticket for entry (no infants on laps).

Public Onsale : Fri, 22 Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM

JB Hi-Fi Presale : Tue, 19 Sep 2017 at 10:00 AM

Frontier Touring Presale : Tue, 19 Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM

2643 interested  ·  1167 going
Foo Fighters at Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Foo Fighters at Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Feb 3, 6:00pm - Feb 3, 10:59am

Mt Smart Stadium
2 Beasley Ave, Penrose
Auckland,  1061 Map

with special guests Weezer and Ayn Randy
Presented locally by Frontier Touring and The Rock

FRONTIER MEMBERS PRE-SALE
Begins: Tue 19 Sep (1pm NZST)
Ends: Wed 20 Sep (1pm NZST)
(or ends earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)
Sign up: frontiertouring.com/signup

SPECIAL PRE-SALE ALBUM OFFER
Buy tickets in the Frontier Members Pre-sale and you can add a copy of Foo Fighters' new album Concrete and Gold to your order for just $18! Head to the ticketing page for more info.

GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Fri 22 Sep (1pm NZST)

TICKETS FROM
frntr.co/FFAuck | Ph: 0800 111 999

EVENT INFORMATION
frontiertouring.com/foofighters

6858 interested  ·  4667 going
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age no Rio de Janeiro

Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age no Rio de Janeiro

Feb 25, 7:00pm - Feb 26, 2:00am

Maracanã Stadium
Cinta Costera III
Rio de Janeiro, RJ  20271-130 Map

Eles estão chegando...
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age no Rio de Janeiro!

Local: Estádio do Maracanã – Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portão 3 – Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 20271-130

Data: 25/Fevereiro/2018

E INGRESSO, ONDE EU COMPRO?

Essa é a pergunta que mais recebemos na fanpage, no Twitter, no Instagram, no e-mail, por pombo-correio e sinal de fumaça. Então vamos lá!

Os ingressos serão vendidos pela Eventim em quatro ocasiões:

17/10, a partir da 10h00 às 20h00: pré-venda dos primeiros 3 mil ingressos de cada apresentação para os fãs que realizaram o cadastro do e-mail no site da Eventim até o dia 27/setembro.

18/10, a partir de 00h01: pré-venda exclusiva para clientes dos seguintes cartões de crédito do Banco do Brasil: Ourocard Black, Infinite, Nanquim, Platinum Estilo e Grafite Estilo.

19/10, a partir de 00h01, até as 20h00 do dia 20/10: venda exclusiva para clientes Ourocard* no geral.

21/10, a partir da 00h01: vendas para o público geral no site da Eventim e bilheterias autorizadas.

E PARCELAMENTO… ROLA?

Agora sim! Após encaminharmos diversas reclamações à produção da banda, eles decidiram junto da Live Nation e Eventim abrir o parcelamento para todos os cartões. Se liga:

. Para clientes BB com Ourocard das bandeiras Visa e ELO têm parcelamento exclusivo em até 4x, demais clientes BB com Ourocard das demais bandeiras têm parcelamento exclusivo em até 3x, e podem trocar pontos Livelo por ingressos.

. Para clientes dos outros bancos, o parcelamento é de até 2x no cartão de crédito, tanto no site quando nas bilheterias.

TÁ… MAS E O PREÇO DESSA BRINCADEIRA AÍ?

Pista Premium/Bud Zone: R$ 720 (meia-entrada R$ 360)
Pista Comum: R$ 390 (meia-entrada R$ 195)
Cadeira Maracanã Mais: R$ 560 (meia-entrada R$ 280)
Cadeira Inferior Lounge Leste: R$ 520 (meia-entrada R$ 260)
Cadeira Inferior Leste e Oeste: R$ 460 (meia-entrada R$ 230)
Cadeira Superior Leste: R$ 360 (meia-entrada R$ 180)
Cadeira Inferior Sul: R$ 260 (meia-entrada R$ 130)
Cadeira Superior Sul e Nível 5: R$ 220 (meia-entrada R$ 110)

TENHO DIREITO A COMPRAR MEIA-ENTRADA?

Acesse www.eventim.com.br/meiaentrada para conferir o critério da meia-entrada para cada estado, assim como os documentos necessários para comprovar seu direito ao benefício.

TEM TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA?

Para quem compra na internet, sim. Além da taxa, que corresponde a uma porcentagem do valor do ingresso, ainda há o custo de entrega do ticket ou impressão. Em certos pontos de venda, como as bilheterias dos estádios, a taxa não é cobrada.

E FALANDO EM BILHETERIA… ONDE POSSO COMPRAR FISICAMENTE?

Rio de Janeiro
BILHETERIA OFICIAL – SEM COBRANÇA DE TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA
Local: VIVO RIO
Endereço: Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 85 - Parque do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Horário de funcionamento: Terça a sexta-feira 11h às 18h. Sábados e domingos das 15h às 18h

Na bilheteria, você tem a opção de pagar no crédito, débito ou dinheiro.

I’M NOT BRAZILIAN/NO SOY BRASILEÑO. HOW CAN I BUY IT?/¿CÓMO PUEDO COMPRARLO?

English:

You can buy it with your own international credit card at Eventim after October 21, 2017 or at the selling points mentioned above in the section “E falando em bilheteria… onde posso comprar fisicamente?”, if you’re currently in Brazil. There, you can pay it on credit or money at said selling points.

If you’re not located here and want to buy it on the internet, Eventim will not ship your ticket internationally, so choose the option to pick it here in Brazil or have it delivered to someone who lives here.

Español:

Puedes comprar tu entrada con tu tarjeta de crédito internacional en Eventim a partir del 21 de octubre de 2017 o en los puntos de venta mencionados anteriormente (ver “E falando em bilheteria… onde posso comprar fisicamente?”), y si estás físicamente en Brasil podés pagar con tarjeta de crédito o efectivo en puntos de venta.

Si no estás en Brasil y quieres comprar la entrada por internet, tienes que saber que Eventim no hace envíos internacionales, así que tienes que elegir la opción para retirar tu ticket en los puntos de retiro mencionados o si tienes algún conocido que viva en nuestro país, pon su domicilio y elige la opción de envío a domicilio para que llegue allí.

É SÓ ISSO MESMO?

Bem… sim!

Mas se você tive mais alguma dúvida, não hesite em entrar em contato conosco pelo Facebook ou Twitter, ou com a própria Eventim aqui e aqui. Estamos aqui pra te ajudar. ☺

E aí, ansiosos para ver Foo Fighters e Queens of the Stone Age JUNTOS em 2018?

22131 interested  ·  9223 going
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em São Paulo

Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em São Paulo

Feb 27, 7:00pm - Feb 28, 2:00am

Allianz Parque
Rua Palestra Itália
São Paulo, SP  05005-000 Map

Eles estão chegando...
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em São Paulo!

Local: Allianz Parque – Francisco Matarazzo, 1705 – Água Branca, São Paulo – SP, 05001-200

Data: 27/Fevereiro/2018

E INGRESSO, ONDE EU COMPRO?

Os ingressos serão vendidos pela Eventim em quatro ocasiões:

E PARCELAMENTO… ROLA?

TÁ… MAS E O PREÇO DESSA BRINCADEIRA AÍ?

Pista Premium/Bud Zone: R$ 740 (meia-entrada R$ 370)
Pista Comum: R$ 390 (meia-entrada R$ 195)
Cadeira Inferior: R$ 490 (meia-entrada R$ 245)
Cadeira Superior: R$ 270 (meia-entrada R$ 135)
Camarote Inferior e Superior: R$ 490 (meia-entrada R$ 245)

TENHO DIREITO A COMPRAR MEIA-ENTRADA?

TEM TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA?

E FALANDO EM BILHETERIA… ONDE POSSO COMPRAR FISICAMENTE?

BILHETERIA OFICIAL – SEM COBRANÇA DE TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA
Local: Allianz Parque
Endereço: Av. Francisco Matarazzo, 1705 – Água Branca, São Paulo – SP, 05001-200 – Bilheteria B
Horário de funcionamento: Das 12h às 20h, de terça-feira a domingo.

Obs.: Exceto em dias de jogos e em horários especiais em dias de shows. Dia 18/10, início de pré-vendas BB, a bilheteria funcionará das 10h às 16h.

Na bilheteria, você tem a opção de pagar no crédito, débito ou dinheiro.

I’M NOT BRAZILIAN/NO SOY BRASILEÑO. HOW CAN I BUY IT?/¿CÓMO PUEDO COMPRARLO?

English:

Español:

É SÓ ISSO MESMO?

Bem… sim!

E aí, ansiosos para ver Foo Fighters e Queens of the Stone Age JUNTOS em 2018?

32363 interested  ·  12563 going
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Curitiba

Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Curitiba

Mar 2, 7:00pm - Mar 3, 2:00am

Pedreira Paulo Leminski
Rua João Gava, 970
Curitiba, PR  82130-010 Map

Eles estão chegando...
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Curitiba!

Local: Pedreira (Pedreira Paulo Leminski) – Parque das Pedreiras, R. João Gava, 970 – Abranches, Curitiba – PR, 82130-010

Data: 02/Março/2018

E INGRESSO, ONDE EU COMPRO?

Os ingressos serão vendidos pela Eventim em quatro ocasiões:

E PARCELAMENTO… ROLA?

TÁ… MAS E O PREÇO DESSA BRINCADEIRA AÍ?

Pista Premium: R$ 880 (meia-entrada R$ 440)
Pista Comum: R$ 440 (meia-entrada R$ 220)
Camarotes: R$ 800 (meia-entrada R$ 400)

TENHO DIREITO A COMPRAR MEIA-ENTRADA?

TEM TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA?

E FALANDO EM BILHETERIA… ONDE POSSO COMPRAR FISICAMENTE?

AMPLITUR
Rua Padre Leonardo Nunes, 440, Portão, Curitiba/PR
De segunda a sexta-feira das 09h às 18h.

Na bilheteria, você tem a opção de pagar no crédito, débito ou dinheiro.

I’M NOT BRAZILIAN/NO SOY BRASILEÑO. HOW CAN I BUY IT?/¿CÓMO PUEDO COMPRARLO?

English:

Español:

É SÓ ISSO MESMO?

Bem… sim!

E aí, ansiosos para ver Foo Fighters e Queens of the Stone Age JUNTOS em 2018?

17408 interested  ·  7297 going
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Porto Alegre

Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Porto Alegre

Mar 4, 7:00pm - Mar 5, 2:00am

Estádio Beira-Rio
Avenida Padre Cacique, 891 Praia de Belas
Porto Alegre, RS  90810-240 Map

Eles estão chegando...
Foo Fighters + Queens Of The Stone Age em Porto Alegre!

Local: Estádio Beira Rio – Av. Padre Cacique, 891 – Praia de Belas, Porto Alegre – RS, 90810-240

Data: 04/Março/2018

E INGRESSO, ONDE EU COMPRO?

Os ingressos serão vendidos pela Eventim em quatro ocasiões:

E PARCELAMENTO… ROLA?

TÁ… MAS E O PREÇO DESSA BRINCADEIRA AÍ?

Pista Premium/Bud Zone: R$ 680 (meia-entrada R$ 340)
Pista Comum: R$ 360 (meia-entrada R$ 180)
Cadeira Inferior: R$ 420 (meia-entrada R$ 210)
Cadeira Superior: R$ 250 (meia-entrada R$ 125)
Camarote: R$ 500 (meia-entrada R$ 250)
Sky Box: R$ 700 (R$ 350)

TENHO DIREITO A COMPRAR MEIA-ENTRADA?

TEM TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA?

E FALANDO EM BILHETERIA… ONDE POSSO COMPRAR FISICAMENTE?

BILHETERIA OFICIAL – SEM COBRANÇA DE TAXA DE CONVENIÊNCIA
Local: Estádio Beira-Rio - BEIRA RIO PREMIER CLUB
Endereço: Av. Padre Cacique, 891 – Praia de Belas, Porto Alegre – RS, 90810-240
Horário de funcionamento: das 10h às 18h de segunda a sexta-feira

Na bilheteria, você tem a opção de pagar no crédito, débito ou dinheiro.

I’M NOT BRAZILIAN/NO SOY BRASILEÑO. HOW CAN I BUY IT?/¿CÓMO PUEDO COMPRARLO?

English:

Español:

É SÓ ISSO MESMO?

Bem… sim!

E aí, ansiosos para ver Foo Fighters e Queens of the Stone Age JUNTOS em 2018?

19390 interested  ·  9662 going
Foo Fighters y Queens Of The Stone Age | Estadio Vélez

Foo Fighters y Queens Of The Stone Age | Estadio Vélez

Mar 7, 7:00pm - Mar 8, 2:59am

Estadio Vélez
Av. Juan B. Justo 9200
Buenos Aires,  1408 Map

FOO FIGHTERS
Y
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
¡VENDRÁN A BRASIL Y ARGENTINA EN 2018!
MIÉRCOLES 7 DE MARZO
ESTADIO VÉLEZ

¡Los dos bandas más grandes del rock se unen! Foo Fighters y Queens Of The Stone Age vuelven a Argentina y Brasil en 2018. Los conciertos tendrán lugar en Rio de Janeiro en Maracana el 25 de febrero, Sao Pablo en el Parque Allianz el 27 de febrero, Curitiba en Pedreira Paulo Leminsky el 2 de marzo, Porto Alegre en Beira Rio el 4 de marzo y Buenos Aires en el Estadio Vélez el 7 de marzo.

Entradas a la venta a partir del lunes 25 de septiembre a la 1 PM a través de www.allaccess.com.ar y puntos de venta.

Preventa exclusiva Santander Río del 25 de septiembre al 1 de octubre o hasta agotar stock de 23.000 tickets.
Disfrutalo 3 cuotas sin interés con tarjetas Santander Rio.

También podrás comprar tus entradas en efectivo en todos los puntos de venta durante todo el período de venta.

Venta general para todos los medios de pago desde el lunes 2 de octubre.

El noveno álbum de estudio de Foo Fighters, la más masiva y ambiciosa obra melódica de hard rock, Concrete and Gold, fue lanzado el 15 de septiembre -a través de Roswell Records / RCA Records y editado en nuestro país por Sony Music Argentina- y está en camino a ser el segundo álbum No. 1 en el chart Billboard 200.

Concrete and Gold llegó junto al lanzamiento del single “The Line”. Anteriormente, “The Sky Is A Neighborhood” tuvo su propio video como una mini épica y caleidoscópica obra de ciencia ficción dirigida por Grohl, tan hipnótica como la canción que le dio vida. La carrera hacia Concrete and Gold comenzó auspiciosamente, con el sorpresivo lanzamiento de “Run” el 1 de septiembre llegando al #1 en el chart de Billboard Mainstream Rock. Con más de 2 millones de reproducciones en YouTube en sus primeras 24 horas, “Run” escaló al top 5 de videos de iTunes y la cima del top 15 de los singles de iTunes – acumulando rápidamente los números más altos del primer día de cualquier single de la carrera de Foo Fighters.

Concrete and Gold será acompañado por un viaje exhaustivo por distintos escenarios de festivales alrededor del mundo. ¡La gira empieza en octubre y llega a latinoamérica empezando en febrero de 2018!

Foo Fighters son Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett, Pat Smear y Rami Jaffee.

Por su parte, el séptimo álbum de Queens Of The Stone Age, Villains, lanzado el 25 de agosto por Matador Records, ha robado los corazones y las almas de la gente que ama la música (y la compra) en todo el mundo.

Villains debutó en el #1 en Reino Unido, Australia, Canadá, Holanda, Nueva Zelanda, Suiza y Portugal, #2 en Alemania, Austria, Bélgica, Finlandia, Noruega e Irlanda, #3 en el Billboard 200 y #1 en los charts de Estados Unidos, #4 en los charts internacionales de Japón y # 5 en Italia - fue la semana de ventas globales más grande de los siete álbumes de Queens.

Los primeros siete días de vida de Villians también vieron que casi 100.000 álbumes de vinilo se vendieron en todo el mundo, ya que el disco se convirtió en el vinilo #1 en el Reino Unido, Estados Unidos y Alemania.

En otras buenas noticias en el frente estadounidense de la banda, Villains también tomó el puesto #1 en las listas de álbumes Alternativos, Hard, Rock, Internet e Independiente y # 2 en la lista de ventas de álbumes digitales.

Con la improbable pareja del productor Mark Ronson y QOTSA establecida como un suceso probado científicamente, Joshua Homme, Troy Van Leeuwen, Dean Fertita, Michael Shuman y Jon Theodore llevarán estas nuevas canciones al Villains World Tour.

Para más información visitar:
www.foofighters.com
www.qotsa.com

10614 interested  ·  6715 going

Apr 18, 7:30pm

Austin360 Amphitheater
9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd
Austin, TX  78617 Map

The first 2018 North American dates of the Concrete and Gold world tour have been confirmed: The new shows will kick off April 18 in Austin, Texas at Austin360 Amphitheater.

10485 interested  ·  1916 going

Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour �18

Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour �18

Apr 25, 7:30pm

MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
4802 N US Highway 301
Tampa, FL  33610 Map

Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour 2018 | Capital One Presale Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder presale tickets: You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card to purchase presale tickets. Excludes Capital One issues private label cards. The promo code is the first 6 digits of your card. Presale tickets will be available as of October 26, 2017 10am until October 28, 2017 10am or until sold out. Limit of (4) four tickets per card. While supplies last. This is an all weather event.

Credit and Debit Card Presale : Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Spotify Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

12205 interested  ·  2564 going

Apr 26, 7:30pm

Coral Sky Amphitheatre
601-7 Sansbury'S Way
West Palm Beach, FL  33411 Map

Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour 2018 - Capital One Presale Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder presale tickets: You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card to purchase presale tickets. Excludes Capital One issues private label cards. The promo code is the first 6 digits of your card. Presale tickets will be available as of October 26, 2017 10am until October 28, 2017 10am or until sold out. Limit of (4) four tickets per card. While supplies last. This is an all weather event.

Credit and Debit Card Presale : Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Welcome To Rockville 2018

Welcome To Rockville 2018

Apr 27, 11:00am - Apr 30, 4:00am

Metropolitan Park
1410 Gator Bowl Blvd
Jacksonville, FL  32202 Map

Florida's Biggest Rock Experience grows to three days in 2018 with Foo Fighters, Ozzy Osbourne, Avenged Sevenfold, Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol, Godsmack, Stone Sour, and Five Finger Death Punch leading an incredible talent lineup not seen at any other U.S. rock festival. Other additions to this unprecedented rock experience—created by Jacksonville native Danny Wimmer of Danny Wimmer Presents—include Toothgrinder (Friday), He Is Legend (Saturday), and Wolf Alice (Sunday).

The updated daily band lineups for Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville are as follows:

Friday, April 27:

Ozzy Osbourne, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, Halestorm, The Used, Parkway Drive, Underoath, Trivium, Atreyu, Power Trip, Texas Hippie Coalition, '68, Toothgrinder, Palisades, While She Sleeps, Bad Wolves, Them Evils
Saturday, April 28:

Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Hollywood Undead, Killswitch Engage, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Sevendust, Pop Evil, Andrew W.K., Avatar, Butcher Babies, Red Sun Rising, Joyous Wolf, Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown, He Is Legend, Stick To Your Guns, Palaye Royale, The Wild!
Sunday, April 29:

Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol, Clutch, Bullet For My Valentine, Thrice, Greta Van Fleet, Baroness, Quicksand, Red Fang, Wolf Alice, The Sword, The Bronx, Turnstile, The Fever 333, Black Foxxes, Fireball Ministry, Spirit Animal
Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville tickets, VIP packages, as well as hotel and camping options are on sale now. Discounted online hotel rates are also available through Curadora. Visit www.WelcomeToRockvilleFestival.com for details. As in the past, General Admission ticket discounts are also available for active military through Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville partner GovX (www.govx.com).

As previously announced, for the first time, Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville is offering car and RV camping spots for attendees. Camping spots at Tailgaters Parking lots include four nights of camping in a secured lot featuring indoor restrooms, shower trailers and access to a full restaurant and general store.

Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville kicks off the annual World's Loudest Month festival series and will also feature a variety of onsite experiences, including the Monster Energy Experience (featuring Monster Energy tastings and signings with select Rockville artists), The Music Experience (an interactive exhibit and musical instrument retailer), F.Y.E. Fan Experience (purchase your favorite album and get it signed by select Rockville artists), Zippo, and Take Me Home nonprofit animal rescue organization, among others.

Attendees will enjoy local and regional food favorites in the Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville "Grub" zone, while fans 21+ can wash down Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville's over-the-top food offerings with a variety of beverages, including selections from the Caduceus Cellars & Merkin Vineyards Wine Garden (owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer), Heavy Tiki Bar (an oasis filled with killer cocktails and shade), and local craft beer.

Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville is fueled by Monster Energy. Additional 2018 sponsors include: The Music Experience, F.Y.E., Zippo, and more to be announced.

Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, a producer of some of the biggest rock festivals in America, including Rock On The Range, Monster Energy Aftershock, Louder Than Life, Monster Energy Fort Rock, Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion, Chicago Open Air, Bourbon & Beyond, Monster Energy Rock Allegiance, Northern Invasion and more. Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville kicks off the annual World's Loudest Month festival series.

For more information on Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville, visit:

Website: www.WelcomeToRockvilleFestival.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/welcometorockville
Twitter: @RockvilleFest
Instagram: @welcometorockville

13675 interested  ·  5151 going
Foo Fighters: Concrete & Gold Tour 18 - Atlanta, GA

Foo Fighters: Concrete & Gold Tour '18 - Atlanta, GA

Apr 28, 7:00pm

Georgia State Stadium
755 Hank Aaron Dr. SE
Atlanta, GA  30315 Map

Rival Entertainment welcomes Foo Fighters for the first scheduled Georgia State Stadium concert event. One night only - Saturday, April 28, 2018 The recently reconfigured and re-branded stadium (previously Turner Field) features field level general admission tickets and 100 - 300 levels reserved stadium seating. This is not a center-field ballpark or cavernous stadium set-up. The stadium features an end-zone stage facing tens of thousands of rock and roll fans for an optimal audio and visual experience!

There is an overall 4 ticket limit for this event. Rain or shine event. Please call 1-800-745-3000 to order your tickets by phone. Fan Support Hours Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM Saturday: 9 AM - 8 PM Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM

Capital One Presale : Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Spotify Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Rival, GSU & Radio Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Foo Fighters are Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett, Pat Smear and Rami Jaffee.

FB: www.facebook.com/foofighters
Twitter: twitter.com/foofighters
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/foofighters

Georgia State Stadium Security policy does not permit:
- Re-entry after leaving park for any reason
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Umbrellas
- Chairs
- Backpacks, Book bags or bags over hand-size
- Coolers, Picnic Baskets
- Professional Camera or Video Equipment of any kind
- Weapons
- Fireworks, Drugs, Remote Controlled Vehicles or Aircraft, Flag Pole

All attendees will be subject to magnetic and/or body search. No bags, backpacks or large purses permitted. Clutches that are no larger than 4.5” X 6.5” are allowed.

4702 interested  ·  1418 going
Foo Fighters at Georgia State Stadium - Atlanta

Foo Fighters at Georgia State Stadium - Atlanta

Apr 28, 7:00pm - Apr 29, 4:00am

Georgia State Stadium
755 Hank Aaron Blvd
Atlanta, GA   Map

Rival Entertainment Presents: Foo Fighters' Concrete & Gold Tour 2018 with Special Guests
Saturday, April 28th 2018

End: Thu 11/02/17 10:00 pm EDT

Venue/Promoter Presale
Start: Tue 10/31/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Thu 11/02/17 10:00 pm EDT

• At Georgia State Stadium
• All Ages Welcome

The first 2018 North American dates of the Concrete and Gold world tour have been confirmed: The new shows will kick off April 18 in Austin, Texas and will run through the band’s July 29 return to Chicago’s Wrigley Field. Included on the newly announced itinerary are a July 16-17 two-night stand at New York’s Madison Square Garden, a July 21-22 encore doubleheader at Boston’s Fenway Park, and so much more.

Tickets for these shows will be on sale to the general public Friday, November 3 at 10am local time (*with the exception of the public on sale for Chicago, which will begin November 10).

Capital One cardholders will have access to an exclusive cardholder pre-sale for Foo Fighters Concrete and Gold Tour. The Capital One cardholder pre-sale starts Thursday, October 26 at 10 a.m.local venue time and ends Saturday, October 28 at 10 a.m. local venue time, or until pre-sale tickets run out. Capital One cardholder pre-sale for the Chicago date will begin Monday, November 6 at 10 a.m.

Visit www.foofighters.com/capitalone for more details and information.

Foo Fighters kicked off the first U.S. leg of the Concrete and Gold Tour October 12 with an intimate show by FF standards—the grand opening of The Anthem in Washington DC—a performance that USA Today noted "transformed the venue into a raucous rock cathedral.” In the days since, Foo Fighters have continued to storm through sold out arenas in Richmond VA, Greensboro SC, Cincinnati and more. The first Foo Fighters global trek since the 20th Anniversary trek that placed #5 in 2015’s top grossing world tours, the Concrete and Gold Tour has seen the Foos reaching new peaks of their estimable powers. "Foo Fighters keep going and going and going in epic Greensboro show,” wrote the Charlotte Observer, "If there’s one thing you can count on lately when you walk into a Foo Fighters concert, it’s that you probably won’t get home until tomorrow.” The Richmond Times-Dispatch reported, "Having played and sung all night with a seemingly endless store of energy, Grohl noted as midnightapproached, 'I’m going to feel like I was run over by a truck tomorrow.’” And the Washington Post called the Anthem opener "a rock-and-roll clinic from Foo Fighters,” adding "when it was time to officially open the venue... the Anthem called in the only band with the local roots and international fame that could pull it off: Foo Fighters… That’s exactly what Grohl and friends did, treating the Anthem like a new leather jacket: turning something that glimmers with newness and making it feel as cozy as a childhood home.”

For further updates on the 2017-2018 Concrete and Gold World Tour, continue to check www.foofighters.com.

FB: www.facebook.com/foofighters
Twitter: twitter.com/foofighters
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/foofighters

Georgia State Stadium Security policy does not permit:
- Re-entry after leaving park for any reason
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Umbrellas
- Chairs
- Backpacks, Book bags or bags over hand-size
- Coolers, Picnic Baskets
- Professional Camera or Video Equipment of any kind
- Weapons
- Fireworks, Drugs, Remote Controlled Vehicles or Aircraft, Flag Pole

1007 interested  ·  569 going

May 1, 7:30pm

Rupp Arena
430 W Vine St
Lexington, KY  40507 Map

This event has been rescheduled for May 1, 2018. All tickets purchased for original date will be honored for the new date. Those who cannot make the new date may receive a full refund at point of purchase.

Public Onsale : Thu, 29 Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM

Capital One Presale : Mon, 26 Jun 2017 at 09:00 AM

FF Verified Fan Presale (Gold) : Mon, 26 Jun 2017 at 09:00 AM

FF Verified Fan Presale (Concrete) : Wed, 28 Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM

Venue, Radio and Promoter Presale : Wed, 28 Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM

Spotify Presale : Wed, 28 Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM

6195 interested  ·  2344 going

May 3, 7:00pm - May 4, 4:00am

FedExForum
191 Beale St
Memphis, TN  38103 Map

Eleven-time Grammy Award winning rock band Foo Fighters today announced their 2017 arena tour, Concrete and Gold, set to hit FedExForum on Tuesday, October 24. The rock group is touring in support of their upcoming album, Concrete and Gold, to be released this fall on September 15.

Tickets for the concert go on-sale to the general public on Thursday, June 29 at 10 a.m. at ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or at the FedExForum Box Office. An exclusive presale is set for Wednesday, June 28 at 10am for all Memphis Grizzlies’ MVP Season Ticket Holders, Grizzlies’ e-news subscribers, recipients of FedExForum Event Alert e-mail communications, or by connection with FedExForum and the Grizzlies on their social sites.

683 interested  ·  309 going

2329 interested  ·  710 going

May 4, 7:30pm

Bridgestone Arena
501 Broadway
Nashville, TN  37203 Map

FOO FIGHTERS RESCHEDULE NASHVILLE SHOW TO FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2018

The Foo Fighters show originally scheduled for October 23, 2017 in Nashville, TN at the Bridgestone Arena has been rescheduled to Friday, May 4, 2018.

All previously purchase tickets will be honored at the May 4 reschedule date.

If you are unable to attend the new date, refunds are available at points of purchase.

Further questions regarding ticketing can be addressed at the Bridgestone Arena Box Office at 615.770.2040 or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.

The band sincerely thanks fans for their understanding and looks forward to returning to Nashville in May.

7528 interested  ·  2127 going
Foo Fighters live a Firenze Rocks

Foo Fighters live a Firenze Rocks

Jun 14, 9:00pm - Jun 14, 10:00pm

Visarno Arena
Piazzale delle Cascine
Florence,   Map

FIRENZE ROCKS 2018 🔥🤘🔥

Foo Fighters, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden e Ozzy Osbourne a Firenze Rocks 2018! E ancora Avenged Sevenfold, Judas Priest e molte altre band che si aggiungeranno nei prossimi giorni!

**Scarica l’app ufficiale Firenze Rocks - scopri tutte le info e come accedere alle prevendite anticipate!**

23063 interested  ·  9897 going

One Blue Jays Way
Toronto, ON  M5V 1J1 Map

FOO FIGHTERS
Concrete and Gold World Tour 2018

Doors: 5pm, Show: 7pm

Public Onsale : Fri, 3 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM

Capital One Presale: Thurs, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

FF Fan Presale: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Shared pre-sale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

5141 interested  ·  771 going

Jul 16, 7:30pm

The Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza
Manhattan, NY  10001 Map

Capital One Presale: You must use and eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card to purchase Pre-Sale tickets during the Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale window. Excludes Capital One issued private label cards. The promo code for the Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale is the first 6 digits of your Capital One Card. Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale tickets will be available as of October 26, 2017 at 10 am local market time. Pre-Sale tickets will be available until October 28, 2017 at 10 am local market time or until they are sold out. Pre-Sale tickets are limited to (4) tickets per card. While supplies last.

Capital One Cardholder Presale : Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Radio Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

12946 interested  ·  1700 going

Jul 26, 7:30pm

Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
12880 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN  46060 Map

Foo Fighters: Concrete And Gold Tour '18 | Capital One Presale Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder presale tickets: You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card to purchase presale tickets. Excludes Capital One issued private label cards. The promo code is the first 6 digits of your card. Presale tickets will be available as of October 26, 2017 10am until October 28, 2017 10am or until sold out. Limit of (4) tickets per card. While supplies last. This is an all weather event

Credit and Debit Card Presale : Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Spotify Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Radio Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Live Nation Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

Live Nation Mobile App Presale : Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

9901 interested  ·  1823 going
Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field

Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field

Jul 29, 7:00pm - Jul 30, 5:00am

Wrigley Field
1060 W Addison St
Chicago, IL  06061 Map

With newly minted memories of their CalJam 17 triumph still fresh in the eyes and ears of 30,000+ true rock believers, and with Concrete and Gold (Roswell Records/RCA Records) still riding high in the charts worldwide since its international #1 debut, Foo Fighters have announced the next phase of the Concrete and Gold global domination initiative: The first 2018 North American dates of the Concrete and Gold world tour have been confirmed and includes the band’s return to Chicago’s Wrigley Field.... See MoreSee Less

5346 interested  ·  1644 going
Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field

Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field

Jul 30, 7:00pm - Jul 31, 5:00am

Wrigley Field
1060 W Addison St
Chicago, IL  06061 Map

2371 interested  ·  837 going

Sep 1, 8:00pm

Safeco Field
1250 1st Ave S
Seattle, WA  98134 Map

Please note Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour 2018 - Capital One Presale. Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder presale tickets: You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card to purchase presale tickets. Excludes Capital One issues private label cards. The promo code is the first 6 digits of your card. Presale tickets will be available as of November, 15, 2017 10am until November 17, 2017 10am or until sold out. Limit of (4) four tickets per card. While supplies last.

Public Onsale : Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM

-Foo Fighters Online-
Website: foofighters.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/foofighters/
Twitter: twitter.com/foofighters
Instagram: www.instagram.com/foofighters
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/foofighters

Stay up to date with Live Nation!
www.facebook.com/livenationalberta

-Foo Fighters Online-
Website: foofighters.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/foofighters/
Twitter: twitter.com/foofighters
Instagram: www.instagram.com/foofighters
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/foofighters

Stay up to date with Live Nation!
www.facebook.com/livenationalberta

-Foo Fighters Online-
Website: foofighters.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/foofighters/
Twitter: twitter.com/foofighters
Instagram: www.instagram.com/foofighters
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/foofighters

Stay up to date with Live Nation!
www.facebook.com/livenationbritishcolumbia

Local Presale : Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM

2886 interested  ·  475 going

Sep 12, 7:30pm

SAP Center
525 W Santa Clara St
San Jose, CA  95113 Map

Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold Tour 2018 - Capital One Presale. Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder presale tickets: You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card to purchase presale tickets. Excludes Capital One issues private label cards. The promo code is the first 6 digits of your card. Presale tickets will be available as of November 15, 2017 10am until November 17, 2017 10am or until sold out. Limit of (4) four tickets per card. While supplies last.

Public Onsale : Sat, 18 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM