It’s no surprise that BLOODSTOCK’s first wave of 2018 Serpent’s Lair VIP tickets sold out in record time this year.
Today (15 Dec) the second & final wave of VIP ticketing went on sale – so if you are looking for a VIP upgrade and some deluxe packages you shouldn’t hang about or you’ll miss out on the Serpent’s Lair..
The lucky ones will get a dedicated VIP camping area right behind the main stage, luxury loos, free hot showers and the infamous ‘Serpent’s Lair’ VIP bar, with over 100 guest ales and ciders to enjoy.
BLOODSTOCK also offers a extra entertainment exclusive to the Serpent’s Lair VIP experience.
Here’s the basics of the VIP camping experience at BLOODSTOCK;
* Private entrance with free parking close to your camping area
* Party in the VIP bar with some of the artists performing
* Priority access to the band signing tent (except headline acts)
* Late night entertainment with guest DJs
* 24 hr hospitality staff to take care of your needs
* 10% discount voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival
* FREE T-shirt and goodie bag, including lanyard with all stage times
* Access to the festival site from 12 Noon Thursday through Monday
The BLOODSTOCK Deposit Scheme allows you to break your ticket payment over five manageable instalments and this will be announced just in time for Christmas on Thursday 21 December. There will be 50 VIP tickets held back for the scheme – then that’s it.
With Early Bird tickets all now gone the standard weekend tickets are now available, priced at £145, and a small handful of camper van pitches are still for sale.
Check out the new festival trailer here
With Friday night headliners, JUDAS PRIEST, Saturday headliners, GOJIRA and Sunday’s bill toppers, NIGHTWISH already announced, as well as EMPEROR, DEVILDRIVER, WATAIN, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, WEDNESDAY 13, FOZZY, COMBICHRIST, BLOODBATH, MR BIG, KAMELOT, DORO, ORDEN OGAN, SEPTICFLESH and MEMORIAM so far, 2018 is shaping up to be another stellar year for BLOODSTOCK.
For those who can only make one day, sign up for a reminder email as day tickets will not go on sale until next summer. Register your day ticket interest here:-
BLOODSTOCK will take place at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 9th-12th August 2018. Get additional information over at www.bloodstock.uk.com.